NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
my turbo is bigger!!!!!!!
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( i got rid of my bug car today...... i feel really bad... cuz i never finished the gt30r and standalone.... really disapointing... i got a honda s2000.... yea yea its a honda... but its yellow... and yea... they gave me 4k for teh beetle lol... oh well... ill prolly swing bye once and a while to see wahts up and what not.... i love u... tear tear!!!!

KC OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
So sad. You can still hang here, 'tho......:eek:

·
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol i drove my car tehir and like when they where checking it out they turned it off and it wouldent start... i was laufing so hard...

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
well, just cuz you got rid of your bug doesnt mean that you can't still hang out with us. It does truly suck that your project never got finished, but oh well, if your new car makes you happy, that's all that matters. you can always stick around, soo many others have.

·
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if i get some time imma deffently but a nother beetle and make it strictly a race car....

·
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cuz my friend is hooking me up with idividual throttle bodies.... and i diddnt want an evo or sti....

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
Looks great Vdubed !

Have fun with it ! ;)

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
I love that car. I was so on the fence when I bought my NB. The blue vortex color and the fact that I needed a back seat won out.I don't see why you can't love Hondas and Vdubs I do! I bought a 1984 Honda CRX new for 8 grand when they came out.i waited 4 months to get the baltic blue but it was worth it. We Just stopped driving her last month. She's got 247000 miles on her and if I went out there today she would start right up.well-enough about that- enjoy your honda and do come back for a chat once in a while.

·
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
heh funny thing i could never make it to a meating... lol.... car was allways broken!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts