NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Black Velvet
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening tonight I wanna share you some future plans for the interior. I went into this site called Custom Leather Seats.com and this is what my interior will look like. I will use the oem seats but my will switch the stock interior with a two-tone leather and not just any leather it's going to be Italian hand made leather with red suede inserts with double red stitching. Also will add red suede door panels. This will give the inside a sporty look inside while adding a little bit of luxury. This is what it will look. I will keep you posted on when it will be installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,128 Posts
Interesting, many of our seats and interiors, need a refresh after 15-20 years of abuse! My front seats are splitting along the seams and bolster foam is impacted. We need positive solutions and ideas, on restoring, our sad looking interiors! :) Keep posting up; as your progress moves forward, thanks.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Those seats looks great. Mine are tired also, it would be great to know what you think of the final product and what the approximate cost and turn around time was. Is this place local to you or are you shipping the seats back and forth or just the material?

·
Black Velvet
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a site where you can order the kit. You can choose from vinyl to different kinds of leather. When I did the configuration I went with the highest grade possible and I fell in love with it. Outside you wouldn't notice but once step inside it's completely different. My stock interior was okay. I just got bored the inside so the two-tone look should spice it up a bit. The kit is about 2 grand but it'll be worth it once it's done

·
Where are you SnapDragon?
2003 New Beetle Turbo S
441 Posts
That looks sharp I'll have to check out that site when it comes time to do my seats

1 - 7 of 7 Posts