NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just a few pictures of the destruction caused to my home by my ex-girlfriend when she unbeknownst to me moved out of my house this past weekend.

Fact:
I was 100% faithful, never cheated.
I supported her through school to get her dental asst./dental radiology degree.
I put food and a roof over her and her two kids heads for 3 years while she paid WAY less than half to me for bills.
I never laid a hand on her or her kids (aside from a bottom whack when one acted up, but never enough to cause pain).
I had no secrets.

Fact:
She kept her income a secret from me by telling me she got $200 a month for child support, i found out she was actually receiving over $200 a WEEK.
She quit 2 jobs in the same week and was out of work for two months.
She paid no rent for three straight months.
She lied and told her parents and ex-husband that i "put my hands on the three of them" causing her father and ex to threaten my life.
She had accounts with E-harmony and Match.com while under my roof.
She conversed in IM and text messaging with some guy while supposedly with me.
She regularly went out partying with her friends and not telling me where and when she was going while i stayed home and waited with dinner already cooked.
She hit me more than once (not that it hurt, it was more insulting and hypocritical).

So...this is just a few of the messed up things this filthy piece of garbage has done and refuses to admit even to herself.

I hope she likes living in one room with both of her kids and having to keep all her things in a storag eunit.

I hope she likes all of my belongings she stole.

I hope she rots in hell for all of her sins.

I hope someone does this same exact thing to her someday.

Oh yeah ladies...i'm single again...game on...

John

Attachments

·
Send Money
1,135 Posts
Ouch.. that really stinks. Can't say as I blame you for being p*ss*d at women, but, really, men can be just as rotten.

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
You made it out with your health. The house is still standing. Everything else, can be rebuilt.
Sound too Polyanna to you? Eh, most of us have been there or worse, bitched a lot, and turned out ok.

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm fine with it all to be honest. I just need to vent it all out so i can move on. I already have one lead on a roomate. He's the son of my lesbian friend's girlfriend/fiance/lifemate/whatever. Says he can afford a third plus a third of utilities.

If any Beetle chiks want to come over...i'll cook you dinner...

John

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
Man that's messed up.

I guess I should say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Sounds like she was bad news and now you have the hindsight to see that she was no good for you. Sounded like the chick from My Name is Earl a bit.

Go find you a real girl....this time, try dating ones without kids or ex-husbands.

Good Luck! :banana:

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
i don't mean to sound like the crap head of the group, but why did you stay with her in the first place??? you could have gotten out a heck of a lot sooner and probably avoided a good portion of the BS.

you know the ol sang: shame on them the first time, shame on you the second time (or something along those lines).

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
mentalVdub said:
i don't mean to sound like the crap head of the group, but why did you stay with her in the first place??? you could have gotten out a heck of a lot sooner and probably avoided a good portion of the BS.

you know the ol sang: shame on them the first time, shame on you the second time (or something along those lines).
agreed. not all women suck. no one held a gun to your head and made you stay with the nutcase. der. :crazy:

i think the saying goes "
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me". :D

·
Thomas
361 Posts
Yeah it sucks that you have a lot of bad memories, lost some money, got threatened, and have to clean up a bit. On the positive side of things, you only have to cook and clean for one, you're only responsible for yourself now (no kids - including your ex), and most important you know what to look for in your next girlfriend!:D

Good luck to you with your future roomy.:)

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
callisto9 said:

agreed. not all women suck. no one held a gun to your head and made you stay with the nutcase. der. :crazy:

i think the saying goes "
Fool me once Shame on you Fool me twice Shame on me". :D
Unless you are the president...then it's

Fool me once Shame on you, Fool me ..can't get fooled again. :ha:

(sorry all you Hot Topics peeps, I love that saying)

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
marvins_dad said:
Unless you are the president...then it's

Fool me once Shame on you, Fool me ..can't get fooled again. :ha:

(sorry all you Hot Topics peeps, I love that saying)
ThIS SHOUD BE THE QUOTE OF THE MONTH !!!! :D :rolleyes:

Back to topic....

In some ways you are better today, maybe angry and bitter and need to vent, but you are DEF> better, you found out all at once and she left, so no strings attached its a clean break up, TONS of breakups are not so clean and they come back to bite you in the Butt.

Now forget about it and meet someone new and NEVER TELL your ordeal to them, because women do not like "abandoned men" they are very simpathetic to them but it doesnt compute with them.

Just try to be more aggresive and assertive this time and youll be OK, I know what is like to be played because you are a secure and confident person so you naturally are confident in other but most of the cases MOST people are not like that...

If you were such a good person with her sons, she will be sorry because ther eis no thing worse than 2 or 3 kids bitching all day long about their "previous situation" even if its not true, you know haow kids are, they use ANYTHING for leverage, and since she left you as a thief, they will ACT upon it..mark my words.... just forget it and keep on rolling:)

·
same bludden, more taste!
105 Posts
I agree, women do suck. Mine didnt leave the house a mess, but after 16 years some other things got pretty messed up.

·
Registered
867 Posts
jcroft said:
So, she's available now then? :dunno:

Sorry, couldn't resist. ;)

Someone call the Mod. Oh! Wait, he owns the place.:D

You are lucky she left, she could have made you evict her and stayed for a few more months.

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
Sounds like you need Tom Leykis 101 rules! (I'm sure I'll get flamed and/or banned for posting this, but some men really need this, not only to get some action, but to stand up and be the MAN in the relationship! No guy should let any woman walk all over him like this. My appologies to you FineExampl if you are offended by me saying this! It's not just you, it's a lot of men, including me in the past.)

Every Thursday, from 5pm to 7pm PST, (in Los Angeles, anyways) Tom has his weekly class. Leykis 101 is Tom's ongoing, on-air, adult education course that teaches men how to get more tail for less money... and, more importantly, teaches women how men think!

NEVER, EVER date a single mother. You already know her stance on abortion, she wont have one. Don't risk paying vaginamoney! PLUS, her kids will always come before you! Why would you want to be second place to some spoiled little brat!?!

Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.

Don't ask a women what she wants to do.

Never tell a women how much money you make.

Don't EVER date co-workers! Unless you don't give a rats ass about your job, stay away from people you work with! It's always asking for trouble.

Never answer the phone, or go out on the weekend. Even if you really don't, you have to make it appear as though you have better things to do than be with her on the weekends.

Never spend more than 40 bucks on a date. This includes buying gifts, flowers, candy, jewelry, etc. It does NOT help in getting laid. It's a waste of money. If anything, buy alcohol and get her drunk.

NEVER approach a woman in a club who has her girlfriends with her. There is NO point, you will NOT get laid when women are in groups.

If you are not getting laid by the 3rd date, dump her and move on.

No spooning, no cuddling, no staying over. Get in, get out!

Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are really ready to settle down.

NEVER answer the phone on the weekends. It makes you look like you have nothing better to do. Weekends should be reserved for hanging out with your buddies or for guaranteed sex. Even if you really have nothing to do, let the answering machine take the call. You're busy.

Don't speak to women you work with unless it's related directly to work. Don't date them. Don't tell them they look nice. Don't comment on anything except whatever work needs you have, because you're a walking lawsuit waiting to happen.

If you can't find a local radio station that has Tom on, go visit 100.7 FM The Buzz of Seattle to listen online!

Good luck to ya! I am rooting for you man!:D

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, a little background so you all don't think i'm some p whipped sucker who doesn't stand his ground or anything.

I was with her for about 4 years. All the bad stuff that happened is in all honesty fairly recent. Given the situation that it was the 4 of us living together and there's politics involved such as where would she go or would i even stay. We had a long period of good stuff, but it all went to hell when i saw she wasn't doing anything and was never going to do anything. I assure all the naysayers i did everything i could to fix the situation.

Marvinsdad, Igottabug, Slug...thanks on the congrats...i love the fact that i get a new start.

Amanda and Calisto, I wish it was a shame on me/etc. thing, but it really wasn't so bad at the beginning of the summer. I was working alot and she was finishing school so wrote it off as stress. We only this summer stopped spending time together that was when i knew something was up.

Pulgamovil, i was getting tired of the broken record routine. You made a few points that i really like.

Jdesigns, i freakin HATE Tom Leykis, but many of those statements will definitely be on my immediate agenda. Damn i hate the fact Leykis is right...i can't freaking STAND his show.

Mr. Croft, you can have her, but don't say i didn't warn you.:)

Mods...sorry about the placement, it should've gone here now i think about it. I will keep the sensitive stuff to a minimum actually. I just needed to blow off some steam.

EVERYONE else...Thank you! I know i sound like a sucker, but i didn't want to just throw away another relationship. I'm 31 in a month and i don't want to be lonely is all. I knew in the last couple months it was over and acted as fast as humanely possible and ended up being treated inhumanely.

I can tell you one thing...no LTR for a LT.

Pimpin' ain't easy...

John

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
bludden said:
I agree, women do suck. Mine didnt leave the house a mess, but after 16 years some other things got pretty messed up.

So this means all women suck?

I have a feeling if your ex was the one posting, she'd say all men suck. Is that really fair?

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
jdesigns said:
Sounds like you need Tom Leykis 101 rules! (I'm sure I'll get flamed and/or banned for posting this, but some men really need this, not only to get some action, but to stand up and be the MAN in the relationship! No guy should let any woman walk all over him like this. My appologies to you FineExampl if you are offended by me saying this! It's not just you, it's a lot of men, including me in the past.)
For those who just want to date, have a good time, and not get tied down in a committed relationship, I think Leykis's rules are great. And I think they apply equally to women as they do to men. No woman should let any man walk all over her like this either.

It's been 24 years since I've been in the dating scene but I can tell you, as a woman, I followed quite a few of Tom's rules. Heck, I could have written his 101 Course. I thoroughly enjoyed myself until I was ready to settle down and found Mr. Right to settle down with.

What's kinda funny is that I love Tom Leykis and my husband is the one who hates him. Go figure.

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
funkycamper said:
So this means all women suck?

I have a feeling if your ex was the one posting, she'd say all men suck. Is that really fair?
I really should clarify...I wasn't generalizing every woman, just the bitter and unrealistic ones like the ex. If she posted on here you'd hear a different version, yes, but none of it would be based on fact. Her version would be based on emotions and her "me me me me me" complex.

It's partly my fault in a way. I gave gave gave, and only in the last year or so did i ever begin making some gimme gimme gimmes. I've done that in relationships before, and i should know better. I also shouldn't have dated a single mother, which now i know.

The last couple days have actually been kind of nice. I like quiet, and my house is quiet. Nobody is there constantly telling me what i have to do, i just do it when i think of it instead of right that second. I'm nervous as hell, but this may just turn out to be the most positive thing to happen to me since getting my car.

Now if i can convince that CyberGreenAmy to get on this wave, i will hopefully have done some good for someone else.

And no, not all women suck, just a very vocal minority.

Johnny

1 - 20 of 27 Posts