NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya all! This is my beetle, Bertha…treated her to a herbie kit though but this is due to come off soon…designed and printed it myself :)
At the mo she has had afew mods-
Custom one-off rear lights-they were originally lexus lights but I had them taken apart, de-chromed and resprayed.
She has a turbo tailgate (my car’s a 2.0) been superchipped, induction kit/full stainless, running around 130 bhp, lowered 40mm on springs and shocks, stubby new aerial, 8.5” wide wheels, from Germany to name a few….next week she is in to have a full custom leather interior, red all through with red door cards-trying to do the silver/red, retro theme….i stock new beetle leather kits for NB’s ;) can be shipped worldwide and fitted at any car trimmer…the leather hyde comes from germany and is top notch, trimmed a rover 75/beetle/lexus to name a few too…PM me if you’d be interested ofr to chat really

p.s-the latter images are the latest with my ultra-low profile tyres on….

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you so much for your compliment...
i am from the UK yes, but there's a company-www.germanplates.com that can print of german style plates on a UK reg...quite a lot do it the UK now to follow that foreign theme :)
PieAitsch said:
hi, that´s a really kewl car, i love it... but where are you from ? UK, Ireland ? i´ve never seen a yellow euro license plate with a "D" on it... that´s for "Deutschland" normally... :rolleyes:

:cool:

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
DressMyRide said:
thank you so much for your compliment...
i am from the UK yes, but there's a company-www.germanplates.com that can print of german style plates on a UK reg...quite a lot do it the UK now to follow that foreign theme :)
Technically illegal here in the UK, but it still looks cool :cool::D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
this her as of today...

as an experiment i thought i'd try some new stripes....
the look pretty cool i think, used the design as the cooper stripes but had them tickered with....was originally meant to be the stripes out of the new Herbie film (yellow beetle) that i am doing but before i did that i thought i'd try something different...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts