NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone a drunk driver hit and totaled my beetle while it was parked and I have some good parts from the car for sale including this roof rack with two bike carriers, it's in great shape and works very well, it's solid and secure! I was going to swap it over to the new car but it doesnt work out. (Not a beetle) so it's up for grabs.! Crossbars are Thule with a wind fairing made by Thule and the bike carriers are rockymounts pitchforks. Comes with locks also. 400$ I can do paypal. This will fit 99-11 beetles please call or text 215-356-4895 or email [email protected] if your serious about it or pm me here but I prefer email to phone as I'd get the message immediately that way. Thanks!

Also.... I have a month old set of monster mats with the new beetle logo like new $50

A 1.9 tdi engine cover 50$ from 99 beetle
And a set of Bosch .205 injector nozzles brand new for a 1.9 tdi 100$ brand new(adds 20 hp) more thanks! If it doesn't sell on here , it's goin on eBay. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,786 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear of your New Beetles demise. Damned drunks!!! :mad:

Someone will love to have the rack. I have a VW one made by Thule. Love it. :)

·
Mud Bug
119 Posts
Do the monster mats have the round or oval holes for fastening to the carpet? I have a set with oval holes but round pegs... PITA.

Also, would you consider selling just the wind faring for the rack? I just got a rack locally but I really want the faring ;)

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
I'll take the monster mats if Liz doesn't take them. Liz, I'm pretty sure you can pop off the circle clips off the carpet mats and snap them on the rubber one.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey everyone the monster mats sold I'm sorry I haven't been in to update that yet. Everything else is still for sale and Liz I will get back to you on the fairing... I kinda wanna keep it together but I may sell it separate. Thanks !

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Mud Bug
119 Posts
Toad: Huh... I should try that... d'oh!

BUGDOUT: No worries, lemme know if you end up splitting them up and I'll take the faring. Otherwise, by all means keep them together.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts