NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Upper 50's and clear tonight. I converted (in the Convertible) to work today, and the night ride home was topless, too. :D

(in the convertible people! :eek: )

·
Registered
867 Posts
I miss T-storms, haven't seen one here. I used to live in Milwaukee and Orlando, and there were some pretty wicked ones. Nothing like being woken up an 3am by a flash of lightning that is as bright as daylight and then a second later hearing what sounds like a 2000lb bomb going off right outside the window.:D

·
Grandma LOVES bubbles!!
1,450 Posts
I miss thunderstorms, too. We used to get a lot of them in Cincinnati, but hardly ever here in Maine!! Right now it's 23 degrees out and the sun is shinning brightly, with not a cloud in the sky! But don't be fooled.....we have heavy rain and possibly remnants of Wilma for the next week!:(

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
sunny and 42 brrrrr

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Thunderbolts and lightning... very very frightening... Mama Mia... Mama Mia... Mama Mia let me go...

Sorry... saw the title of your post, TJ, and now I've got the song stuck in my head!

Anyway... weather's been pretty calm in the PNW, of late. 55 and relatively rain/wind free (so far).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts