NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I reviewed most of my recent posts, and realized that they're all off-topic. I've not had a New Beetle for two years, and although there might be a TDi Golf in my future (if I can trust VW), I don't think I can add much to the community here.

I've met some of you, hope I helped some of you out, enjoyed the community, and of course, had a ball with the arguments with my fellow hot hoo-haa-ians, but it's time to move on.

Good luck with the new software - it rocks. :) Anyway, sayonara all, maybe see you at the 'Tex if I get that TDI.

thanks,
Andrew

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Andrew, haven't seen you online in ages....miss talking to you.

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BJ,

I'll try to log on to MSN more often.

Now that I have the Mac, just like I did with XP, I rarely reboot, but MSN doesn't hang around like it does on Windows. So it is often weeks between MSN sessions.

Andrew

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
I concur. We'd miss you on the boards, Andrew. Please reconsider.

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
Well Andrew;

Sad to hear that you have made your decision to leave, I allways ment to strike up a few conversations with you about your work experiences and about Black Hat, as I have allways wanted to go.

If you ever need a demographic of users to poll for some social engineering/research feel free to come back and pester us anytime :)

James

·
33 ⅓
15,621 Posts
hoonbug said:
Hi guys,

I reviewed most of my recent posts, and realized that they're all off-topic. I've not had a New Beetle for two years, and although there might be a TDi Golf in my future (if I can trust VW), I don't think I can add much to the community here.

I've met some of you, hope I helped some of you out, enjoyed the community, and of course, had a ball with the arguments with my fellow hot hoo-haa-ians, but it's time to move on.

Good luck with the new software - it rocks. :) Anyway, sayonara all, maybe see you at the 'Tex if I get that TDI.

thanks,
Andrew
I'll miss you, Andrew.

TJ

·
2015 Acura TLX
5,429 Posts
Hey Hoonbug,

Glad you're still here...:toast:

·
Say hello to BeBe
586 Posts
retrorich said:
Don't leave. You don't need to own an NB, and who really cares about on-or-off topic? Stick around!
:werd:

I still browse Neons.org and I haven't had a Neon in nearly 3 years now. They even let me keep my moderator status there just because. I don't visit as often as I used to but I still drop in to see how the folks are doing :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts