NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2006 Registration forms are revised and available for download and printing!

If anyone wants to help us out by letting their local clubs know or tagging your areas cars with registration forms we would be soooo greatful!

Many formats available....

Medium Res PDF Document 1.5mb

Hi-res PDF document 4.1mb

Hi-res jpeg images
Outside
Inside
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
536 Posts
marvins_dad said:
The 2006 Registration forms are revised and available for download and printing!

If anyone wants to help us out by letting their local clubs know or tagging your areas cars with registration forms we would be soooo greatful!

Many formats available....

Got mine and am mailing it in with the $$ today...thanks.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
536 Posts
marvins_dad said:
The 2006 Registration forms are revised and available for download and printing!

If anyone wants to help us out by letting their local clubs know or tagging your areas cars with registration forms we would be soooo greatful!

Any way for you to post a copy of the judging sheet for those of us who have never been to your show? The one I got must have a typo. It lists the exterior section twice.

Thanks,

Frank
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BHRIFIC said:
Any way for you to post a copy of the judging sheet for those of us who have never been to your show? The one I got must have a typo. It lists the exterior section twice.

Thanks,

Frank

When the website comes back up we are planning on posting the updated Judging sheet as well...stayn tuned!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
536 Posts
marvins_dad said:
When the website comes back up we are planning on posting the updated Judging sheet as well...stayn tuned!
AH, ok... thanks!
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top