NewBeetle.org Forums banner

Will you come to TNBRU VI if held October 4th weekend?

• YES! I would never miss a TNBRU

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • YES! I will try my hardest

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • I would love to come but...(please post response)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No...can't make it

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
I missed last year:( but I will try to make it this year. I am going to plan on Roswell and Texas for 08!

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
75shot said:
You haven't been in the Tulsa show the last 2 years that we have. Something change?:confused:
Yeah, the club finally decided not to have it during the biggest Jewish holidays!

Thanks, club!

·
Registered
6 Posts
turbos03 said:
I'll be there, rain or shine... :D
If only our members would show up to meetings & have that attitude!!!! :rolleyes:

I'm all for a show if we can get some more regular members & help for it. I just started back to work on a contract & I'm pursuing my music so I've been quite busy... Hopefully we can discuss it more on our meeting April 20th... if you are in Dallas please come out and meet with us!!!!! :D

·
Registered
756 Posts
RedLuvsBugs said:
If only our members would show up to meetings & have that attitude!!!! :rolleyes:

I'm all for a show if we can get some more regular members & help for it. I just started back to work on a contract & I'm pursuing my music so I've been quite busy... Hopefully we can discuss it more on our meeting April 20th... if you are in Dallas please come out and meet with us!!!!! :D
I'm 3 hours south of you guys... :(

·
Super Moderator
8,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
With Roswell being cancelled this year...I wonder if people would be more inclinded to make the trip to Dallas?

The club is still trying to figure out if we are going to have the show or not.

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
Please please please please please please:grovel: please please! Is that good enough begging? I gotta get my Beetle fix somewhere and it sure isn't gonna happen in Colorado(at least for awhile). I will defintely be going to the TNBRU!

·
Registered
245 Posts
I guess I'll have a little more time to work on the car for TNBRU since Roswell is done. Lets see what happens between now and Oct. Lets see 600 mile trip . 30 mpg. 20 gals.of fuel at $3.40 gal= $68.00 If $5.00 gal=$100 for fuel or more, We'll still be there.:)

·
Super Moderator
8,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Captain Otto said:
That would make it the same weekend as The H.V.W.C. Night Show and Volks at the Village in Houston :(
That is why we have this thread. To see what dates conflict and to see how many folks would be able to make it on what weekend.
Thanks for the heads up...we don't want to step on any local/area show's toes.

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
If it's going to be in September, just don't have it the 20th, that's when the Tulsa show is going to be, and we need some Texas participation!

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
No links yet, Rhonda. Our website is going through an overhaul right now, and I don't know when it'll be up. I'll email you a flier when we get them together!

·
Super Moderator
8,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
We don't want to preempt Tulsa or Houston...we might have to keep it at the 4th, don't think we can move it to the middle of September (before the Tulsa show) and we can't move it forward a week, no insurance.
Who all will be lose by having it on the 4th?

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.