NewBeetle.org Forums banner

Will you come to TNBRU VI if held October 4th weekend?

• YES! I would never miss a TNBRU

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • YES! I will try my hardest

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • I would love to come but...(please post response)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No...can't make it

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
The 4th is the same weekend as Conway, Arkansas. I missed that show last year. I'd consider skipping it again this year if it's the same weekend as the RoundUp, but I'd like to get back to it if I can.

·
Oh noooooooo!
1,052 Posts
Beetlemania said:
If it's going to be in September, just don't have it the 20th, that's when the Tulsa show is going to be, and we need some Texas participation!
OK I feel really stupid now. I was on the Tulsa VW Club site and saw the flyer from last year and didn't notice that it was from 2007. I then proceeded to go on the host hotel's website and book my room for Sep. 22 and thought it was weird that it was on a Monday.:confused: So I went back to the VW site only to find out it was Sep. 22 of last year. I'm so :screwy: sometimes. Anyway, I'll be at this one and TNBRU for sure.:D

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
Yeah, sorry Kathryn, we've been having website issues almost since we started having a website! The Tulsa show will be the 20th this year.

Arkansas participation would be fantastic! ;) (or future local, as the case may be!)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ok we met Saturday for a BBQ/Mod Day & were discussing dates. Sat. Sept 13th doesn't have any shows at all scheduled so I'm working on a thread for that on the DFW site. I've already started talking to a couple vendors. I'm getting excited :)

We haven't had the date set in stone, but I'd like to have it on a weekend no shows are going on. But I also don't want it to rain either, and I can't predict the weather in Sept/Oct.. :rolleyes: We really need more TX members in DFW!

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.