NewBeetle.org Forums banner

Will you be attending the 6th Annual TNBRU?

• Yes! wouldn't miss it!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Will try my hardest

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Can't make it this year

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
81 - 100 of 128 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Spent Saturday buffing out the scratches on the back and passenger side.
Sunday cleaning the entire interior!

Marvin is about 85% ready for the show!

Hoping that we don't get hit by an aftershock of Ike.

·
20V GTRS
1,120 Posts
Per predictions, got the carshow on Friday, get back on Sunday just to turn around and evacuate if Ike hasn't made landfall by then.

This might help those who are wanting to keep an eye on the storms.
www.stormpulse.com

·
20V GTRS
1,120 Posts
Sadly Ike may also ruin my chance to go as everyone south of Houston is starting to evacuate and head north. I am also still working out a few issues with my car and just dont feel safe if traffic is going to be slow to stopped all the way to Dallas, if Friday looks bad I may try and head up Sat for the show only.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Now I really don't like Ike!!!

Gotcha though.
is the show still going to happen..??? is any thought being given to calling it off do to the storm..?? I still plan on coming up but won't be leaving here till Friday, sooooooo will we have any advance notice if the show is called because of the weather..??

argh..!!!!

·
20V GTRS
1,120 Posts
Well looks like I am out. Found out my new water pump went out and is leaking and by the time I will be able to get it fixed it will be too late to head to the show. This sux but I should be there next time.

·
33 ⅓
15,621 Posts
is the show still going to happen..??? is any thought being given to calling it off do to the storm..?? I still plan on coming up but won't be leaving here till Friday, sooooooo will we have any advance notice if the show is called because of the weather..??

argh..!!!!
I have it under good report that it's a rain or shine deal. Hey, I guess the less folks that come out, the easier it will be to get a trophy. Heck, at this rate, my Mustang might win!

81 - 100 of 128 Posts