NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup.

I'm usually logged into chat as Homestar, mainly cuz i'm a crazy dude that likes to spew out ransom homestar runner quotes.

And i like to show off my kick the cheat doll, which likes "to be in the car with a back seat, with the engine running and the deforster on, yeah yeah", and my bloody ipod. And I'd never kick the cheat, he's too cute (the doll, not the member by the same name).
And the quoted line is from a song that nobody has ever heard of, or should ever hear cuz it kills brain cells if your not prepared for it.

And now, on to da pictures.

Attachments

·
9,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have this book that somehow tells you about people's personalities just by what day they were born. I find mine to be very accurate. I want to share it with everyone, but I'm too lazy to type it all out. So here's a scan of that page.

Attachments

·
9,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is gonna sound super corny, but i finally tied this tie all by myself. Took a couple tries and a refernce knot, but i got it.

Attachments

·
9,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

Attachments

·
9,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm actually outside, smiling, and there's not a vw in sight. It's unbeleiveable. And hey look, a bird perched itself on my hand.

Attachments

·
9,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Attention Wal-Mart shoppers. We got someone who went to a Super Wal-Mart at 1am on the 25th to buy something. which wasn't Halo 3 (which was btw, still fully stocked to even my amazement).

I'm actually surprised how un-fat i look in this picture.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts