NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Always on the go!
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!! Is EVERYONE ready for May to be here? I know I am.... - so the reason I am posting here is that Michelle Ryskamp and I are thinking about having some Bracelets made for TOD this year, the kind like the Livestrong ones, but we are wanting to make them Orange as that is the color for the 6 in 6 for 'Six' - we are wanting them to say "TOD 6 for 'Six' 2014" "newbeetle.org" - by a show of 'hands' aka comments, how many of you would be interested in purchasing one of these if we had them made? If I get enough of a response, I will probably order around 200 and sell them for about $2 each. :):):)

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
First....I mean I am in. :)

·
Always on the go!
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey all! I'll just take the $ up when we all meet up at the Top that Friday as I'm staying at the Top. I have an Excel spreadsheet going with everyone's name or their .org name saying how many they want. I will be placing the order on or around the end of March or the first of April. Thank you all so much for helping in this great cause! Just 65 days away all! Getting closer!!! :). Oh and $2 bills work too.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,412 Posts
count me in for two, Jordan. :)

·
Always on the go!
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got ya on the list, Warren! :D

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
OK, freaky, I wont be able to personally pick up/pay for this sweet piece of wrist swag. Can I paypal you and add a touch extra for you to mail it to me! :) :) :) :)

·
Always on the go!
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got ya RoundCars :) I have you on my spreadsheet! Just remind me once we all are there that I have you under your .org name.​

·
Always on the go!
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got ya Rob, Got ya Kristin! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts