VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone!
I know I've been quiet a bit this year and last, work and life has been crazy.
I've been working my toosh off, trying to find someone to cut the stickers for the same price that we've had in the past... but still keep the same quality. Looks like I have found that. At this time, the decals are still $5.
I have found someone finally to do the TOD decals for us! They've got 20ish different colors to work with, I can get an image sample if you need it, or just a list. Below is the usual picture of the decal.
Please PM me if you would like to order a sticker. Please let me know what color you would like, and what direction you would like it to face.
You can paypal a payment to me, or send a check.

To those I was discussing decals with last year, I will be contacting you shortly. :)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Color Chart

This is the color chart the guy has provided me... he has quite a few to choose from!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bumping thread as we're less than two months away from TOD. Please PM me if you'd like a decal. :)

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Am i still up for a right and left pink set?

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes ma'am!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey Kenna... I've got ya! Sorry I didn't respond sooner. :)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Just a couple more days to get your orders in for decals! The cut off is Monday April 20th. PM me with the direction and color you'd like. They are $5 each. See the color chart in the second post. :)

If you've ordered.. please send payment through paypal to [email protected]. Make sure it's as a gift so they don't take fee's out as the $5 is the cost of the sticker, and I'm not making any money on these. lol

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Didnt see the color chart till now. I'd like mine to be the soft pink too if it's not too late.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Didnt see the color chart till now. I'd like mine to be the soft pink too if it's not too late.
Nope, not too late, the cut off is Monday, so the sticker hasn't been cut yet. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.