VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Starting this year's thread...who'd be interested in heading over to Soda Pop's Ice Cream Parlor after dinner at the Neon Pig Saturday night (well, besides me and Jerry O)?

A cool store, great products, and the owner has been good to us over the years.

Soda Pop's Ice Cream Parlor | Bryson City, North Carolina

We'd like to give Paul an idea of how many people he might see Saturday night---talked to him this past week on Facebook, and he's looking forward to seeing us again.

Please post up if you'd be interested in heading that way for ice cream, a shake, malt, or just hang out as a group after dinner.

Is it May yet? :D

Thanks,
Warren

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,869 Posts
If you missed it last year, don't miss it this time. You're really gonna dig the trip back in time to the old tyme soda shoppe. It's very cool hanging out enjoying an ice cream, with awesome people, amidst the beauty of Bryson City.

·
5/23/10 <3
11,417 Posts
If you missed it last year, don't miss it this time. You're really gonna dig the trip back in time to the old tyme soda shoppe. It's very cool hanging out enjoying an ice cream, with awesome people, amidst the beauty of Bryson City.
I echo this. Such a great place to grab a treat after slaying the Dragon!

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
I missed it last year. Plan on trying to catch it this year.

·
439 Posts
Just checked the link to the website of Soda Pop's Ice Cream Parlor.
Wow! For a silly tourist like me, this is SO American! :heart:
My choice will be some sort of soda float as we don't have those on this side of the pond.
Suggestions are of course welcome :shy: Cherry Soda Float?
One of everything!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Roberta & I will plan to attend. We donated several soda pop memorabilia to Paul a few years back during one of our weekend stays in Bryson City.

·
This chick drives a stick
4,854 Posts
Jeremy and I are in. We enjoyed their ice cream and after the crappy experience at TCBY the last time...I'm a Pop's fan now!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts