VW Beetle Forum banner

ToD X swap meet thread!

3K views 31 replies 14 participants last post by  Gringo 
#1 ·
Is anyone bringing parts or toys to ToD this year? If so, let us all know right here. Everybody loves a good old swap meet at the top!

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

#2 · (Edited)
well, I've got two black cloth early (doughnut) headrests and a street scene grille insert for sure. i'll see what else is laying around the garage. :)
<edit> ScarabY2K has dibs on the grille :)

#5 ·
I'll bring some spare toys and press kits. LMK if you're interested in anything and I'll put it aside for you. I also have a rear spoiler that mounts in the 3rd brake light, plus Monsoon CD player and amp. Euro headlight switch, driver's side window regulator repair kit for convertible. I don't want to schlep everything, especially across the border, so please let me know what you want.

Howie

Attachments

#15 ·
Since we're still getting winter, and are in an ice storm right now, I figure it's a good time to organize the stuff I'm bringing for the swap meet. I don't want to bring tons of stuff that nobody wants. So, is anyone interested in this rear spoiler?? Only $100 US! Mounts in the 3rd brake light, needs finishing and painting. Will fit the 1998-2011 NB.

Howie

Attachments

#17 · (Edited)
This will probably seem like an odd request, and I expect to get no's from ya'll... but!!

If anyone has old TOD shirts that are worn out or that ya'll don't wear anymore or don't want. I have a project that I could use them for. As far back as our first year! It does matter what size, what color. Please PM me if you have ones you'd be willing to part with.
I figured the swap meet (I almost typed meat... Lord help my brain today LOL :D) might be a good thread to post this too... but I might start it's own thread too....

#19 ·
I'll also be bringing these new eyelids ($40/pr), some rubber bushings for the secondary air pump, a window regulator repair kit for the driver's side convertible ($35), a European headlight switch (NB 2004-08) ($20), some used headlight switches if anyone needs (free), left rear reverse light lens, and a rare press kit from the NB release in 1998.

Howie

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.