NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone bringing parts or toys to ToD this year? If so, let us all know right here. Everybody loves a good old swap meet at the top! I know I always enjoy looking at the stuff and taking some home with me. I especially like stuff for BeetleJuice

People will sometimes also have larger items to sell that they don't want to cart to North Carolina unless they know they are going to sell them to someone. Here is the place to dialogue with each other about what you want or what you will bring if anyone is interested. Don't be shy guys!

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
I'm driving a VW, so I am sure I'll have some extra parts by the time I get there... :p

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
Seriously, I might have some rims that someone might want. I'll post up some pics when I can.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Keep the thread alive mang! It's almost May!

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

·
enjoyin the view !
2,017 Posts
Jerry, do you have a concept one diecast? Around 6" long?

Any more concept one clay left?
al there is no more clay , TOD attendees got the last pieces ,
and as far as concept ones , I have matchbox size , I will have to dig thru my stuff and see if I have any larger ones ,,any color pref ?

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
ill be there with toys for all the good little boys and girls
Kathy up for the trip? Didn't know if it was too soon after the procedure or not.

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
al there is no more clay , TOD attendees got the last pieces ,
and as far as concept ones , I have matchbox size , I will have to dig thru my stuff and see if I have any larger ones ,,any color pref ?
Glad I got a chunk from you, when you brought it to TOD.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts