NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just because you're going to TOD alone doesn't mean you have "go it alone". If you're looking for a roommate post here. More comfortable with someone of the same sex? Bringing kids? No worries - just state who you are, who you're bringing, and what you're looking for.

·
Super Moderator
20,823 Posts
GREAT THREAD!!!
Room share takes a good financial load off of your TOD budget.

I did a room share in Roswell back in 2009. if it weren't for that, I don't think I'd be able to make the trip. it was a great experience as well.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GREAT THREAD!!!
Room share takes a good financial load off of your TOD budget.

I did a room share in Roswell back in 2009. if it weren't for that, I don't think I'd be able to make the trip. it was a great experience as well.

*ahem* I should mention that I'm looking to room share with a family or other single female. I'm just bringing me and my big smile and my adorable Yoshi bug!

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
I am a harmless male.
Name: Dustin
Bringing: my smile
Looking for: love.....I'm mean to meet my BFF for the first time in person!

Then N00ber and Yoshi can hang out together! :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Super Moderator
20,823 Posts
*ahem* I should mention that I'm looking to room share with a family or other single female. I'm just bringing me and my big smile and my adorable Yoshi bug!
Cool deal. Just praising you on getting this thread up. I'm not interested in a room share.. my bride might have issues with that :D :pinch:

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
Just because you're going to TOD alone doesn't mean you have "go it alone". If you're looking for a roommate post here. More comfortable with someone of the same sex? Bringing kids? No worries - just state who you are, who you're bringing, and what you're looking for.
I would love to add your name to the roster list.
If ya get a chance, read up on all the threads so ya dont miss out on anything.
If you are planning on being there, how about shooting me your info........................Gene

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts

·
12 beetle guy
3 Posts
room share

i have a extra bed at hilltop if anyone needs a room.im a harmless 42 yr old male lol run w collective out of florida as well as duval dubs we will be caravaning up fri let me kno if anyone needs a room to share

1 - 11 of 11 Posts