NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,303 Posts
Ok, I didn't understand a word of what he was saying. He didn't make any logical sense....at least to me.

Maybe i need to play closer attention :dunno:

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
Yikes. Big time yikes.

You know, I can go through life happy and I'm no scientologist!

I hear that Tom Cruise has access to the Dark Side of the Force.

Damn, I was trying to attach a .gif, but it was too big.

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Oh that wild and wooly thetan does it again! :lol: He is so spot on! Did you hear the part where he explained what it's like when you finally get it? I mean wow, ya know? It made me have to reread a few chapters from the good book just to feel right in the world. Here's a glimpse of me studying.

I swear, the last time i used to e-meter i was off the charts. Mr. Tom must be lightyears above me. He's so in touch with everything. I mean, WOW!

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FineExampl said:
Oh that wild and wooly thetan does it again! :lol: He is so spot on! Did you hear the part where he explained what it's like when you finally get it? I mean wow, ya know? It made me have to reread a few chapters from the good book just to feel right in the world. Here's a glimpse of me studying.

I swear, the last time i used to e-meter i was off the charts. Mr. Tom must be lightyears above me. He's so in touch with everything. I mean, WOW!
I love you Johnny! :roflmao:
And I agree with Lojasmo too. I'm pretty frickin' nuts myself. :crazy:

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
shellbug said:
I really couldn't follow it either.
You clearly must be nuts!:mad: I will not tolerate people speaking unkindly about Our Tom. You're gonna look mighty silly when Tom and Katie have their next child, the reincarnation of L. Ron Hubbard. You'll see!!:mad: Than you can come back here and eat your words you charlatan! Heathen!

There's nothing hard to understand about the video. It makes perfect sense! If you aren't sure just reread KSW and it'll all become crystal clear to you. :rolleyes: Wow, i really didn't think i would have to spell that out for you. KSW explains it all.

·
18,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FineExampl said:
You clearly must be nuts!:mad: I will not tolerate people speaking unkindly about Our Tom. You're gonna look mighty silly when Tom and Katie have their next child, the reincarnation of L. Ron Hubbard. You'll see!!:mad: Than you can come back here and eat your words you charlatan! Heathen!

There's nothing hard to understand about the video. It makes perfect sense! If you aren't sure just reread KSW and it'll all become crystal clear to you. :rolleyes: Wow, i really didn't think i would have to spell that out for you. KSW explains it all.
Weirdo

:eek13:

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
lojasmo said:
No more nuts than any other religious person.
i gotta agree with you there.

tom cruise seems like he's in some pyscho haze while he's rambling. he seems truly mentally ill. i don't even understand what he's talking about. he really seems high or something. he's so spaced out and clueless.

wait, is this a hoax? seriously. is it? and what's with the twang going on behind the whole "interview"?
"

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
i've had it with celebrity stuff.

if only the whole country would go on some kind of celebrity ban as far as news, magazines, etc. go. no more paris and britney in the news. it's NOT news and we shouldn't be giving it the attention it gets. we need to quit glamorizing this crap. celebrities should be held to the same set of standards everyone else is. if britney were a "regular" person, she'd be living in a trailer and no one would give a crap about her. no one would care.

i wish for paris hilton to get no more air time. she's not even worthy of being heard. she's a moron and her only asset is her looks. that's it. she has no substance whatsoever.

·
18,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
callisto9 said:
Paris Hilton...
she's a moron and her only asset is her looks. that's it. she has no substance whatsoever.
I disagree with this statement. Paris Hilton is :hurl:

If I had as much money as she did I could be hot too.

:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts