NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He drove an OB back in the '60s and once sent me a cartoon of a 6" 4" or 6' 5" friend of his getting into it. He said that the NB had a nice "tight" feel and that the turning circle, while not great, was better than the PT Cruiser he's currently driving. Also that the room in front was impressive.

Matt had a body shop back when, specializing in Porsches. In fact, he named a cat I gave him "Porsche." "Goodness!" said a friend of mine, hearing "Portia," "I had no idea your brother was so literary!" Then he switched over from a German wife, car, and dog to an Italian wife and car. He claimed that FIAT stood for "Fix it again, Tony," but then he was his own mechanic and could afford to fix it again.

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
4,916 Posts
My initial response was ewwwww. Bit then I dragged myself out of the gutter;)

·
TOD Maiden Voyager
1,582 Posts
He drove an OB back in the '60s and once sent me a cartoon of a 6" 4" or 6' 5" friend of his getting into it. He said that the NB had a nice "tight" feel and that the turning circle, while not great, was better than the PT Cruiser he's currently driving. Also that the room in front was impressive.

Matt had a body shop back when, specializing in Porsches. In fact, he named a cat I gave him "Porsche." "Goodness!" said a friend of mine, hearing "Portia," "I had no idea your brother was so literary!" Then he switched over from a German wife, car, and dog to an Italian wife and car. He claimed that FIAT stood for "Fix it again, Tony," but then he was his own mechanic and could afford to fix it again.
You have a pm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts