NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again we had a beautiful Southern California day complete with new beetles, new beetle friends and yummy beans!!!! :D

BaldyLox and Yul couldn't make it because they were picking up the Fastback but Weezer came along for her first nb gtg! :banana:

Attachments

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Niki and Nana made it out in Bugzzi and Steve had just completed the Tour de Palm Springs....all 100 miles of it! On a bike! :eek: We're so proud of him! :)

We also got to meet a new friend, Tim (Timumi) and his incredibly smokin' hot '04 Black Turbo.....:devil:

Here are the bugs....and a few nice shots of the group.......

At the table is Steve, Weezer, Me, Niki (holding Playdoh Bugzzi), Nana and Tim!

Outside....Weezer, Niki, Steve, Tim and Nana!

Attachments

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
timumi said:
You beat me by 2 minutes! :mad:
It was great to meet new friends of the org. :)
LMAO Well I think we should get 2 threads for this gtg because it was so super special! ;)

It really was nice to meet you too! We are trying to be better about getting together more often....so when's the next one?! :D

·
Die with your boots on
3,716 Posts
Wowwie. That Niki sure is purdy!
Heard y'all had a good time! All the Bugs look fantastic.

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
iScott said:
Wowwie. That Niki sure is purdy!
Heard y'all had a good time! All the Bugs look fantastic.
And she eats! We were all witness to it......hear that John? :p

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
HAHA! I ate my WHOLE meal... and I meant to take a photo of it before the man took it away for proof! Un taco, un tamale, and my rice & beans! :D It was dern good too! Gotta take one more photo before I can post mine... ;)

Thank you Scott :makeout:

·
2015 Acura TLX
5,429 Posts
I bet those afterburners will be in full swing tonight...:fart:

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alan Margosian said:
I bet those afterburners will be in full swing tonight...:fart:
Purty much! Weezer ate a whole burrito and she's already been destroying the ozone layer for about an hour now....:eek:

She also can't stop talking about how much she loves Niki! :heart:

·
;P
2,677 Posts
JuggBug said:
Purty much! Weezer ate a whole burrito and she's already been destroying the ozone layer for about an hour now....:eek:

She also can't stop talking about how much she loves Niki! :heart:

I WANNA MEET NIKI :crying:

and AURA :crying:

and WEEZER :crying:

and NANA :crying:

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

·
2015 Acura TLX
5,429 Posts
Also looks like Weezer is getting some modeling tips from Mom. She's a cutie...

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Awwww... I love Weezer!!! And to think... she won't shut up now but at lunch we had to force her to talk! :) She was such a doll! I'd love to hang out with her (and you, Aura!) anytime!!! :D

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
JuggBug said:
Once again we had a beautiful Southern California day complete with new beetles, new beetle friends and yummy beans!!!! :D

BaldyLox and Yul couldn't make it because they were picking up the Fastback but Weezer came along for her first nb gtg! :banana:

Awww!! Lil Miss Weezer is such a cutie pie!! :kiss:

·
Ride it like you stole it
514 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
Awww!! Lil Miss Weezer is such a cutie pie!! :kiss:
Yes she is!!!! Good time, good food, good friends and cool beetles can't ask for much more!!!:goodjob:

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
taterbug said:
Yes she is!!!! Good time, good food, good friends and cool beetles can't ask for much more!!!:goodjob:
Except......when's the next one?! :crazy: ;)

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
I used my new Photobucket account to make this just for you, Miss Aura! :D

Lunchtime! I ate my whole plate of food! :D YAY! LOL!

Beautiful... you'd think I didn't ever like any other colors but shades of white and dark colors! I've never been to a meet with any blues, reds, greens...!

Group shot! :D Look at those hot California people! DANG!

Le Tater on the way home! :D

Gotta love the gorgeous sunsets made of smoggy California goodness! :D You can't tell where the mountains end and the sky begins!

AND, my wonderful surprises from darling little Weezer! Here's my great Play-Doh Bugzzi which I am proudly displaying in my Bug shrine above my desk, my thoughtful letter, and my Valentine! The only Valentine I'll probably get and I couldn't ask for a better one! Thank you Weezer!!! You are one awesome chick!! :D

1 - 20 of 58 Posts