NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Right now, I'm just putting out feelers for some kind if trip for those in and around San Francisco. An idea I had was a dash thru Four Corners, possibly starting at the entrance of Hwy 9 in Santa Cruze n terminating at Alice's. Any buggers interested in this? Potential date is Feb or March.

Regards,

Alex
San Mateo, CA

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent! :D So far, +1. I'm aiming to keep this a Bug-affair, but if need be, I'll post up the invite to the other VW sites I've seen. Spread the word if you can. :cool:

·
Everett Street in May
3,207 Posts
Excellent! :D So far, +1. I'm aiming to keep this a Bug-affair, but if need be, I'll post up the invite to the other VW sites I've seen. Spread the word if you can. :cool:
Hey gang, it just so happens that I am flying into the bay area tomorrow, and will be around until the 18th.

I'm visiting my Dad in Santa Rosa and have an interview with a company in Chico next week.

So, if you guys want to head north of the Golden Gate, and don't mind some rental car tagging along, it would be great to have a gtg.

LMK... Thanks.... :wave:

·
Everett Street in May
3,207 Posts
Btw, as luck would have it, I was able to grab a White, 13B Beetle as my rental car for this trip.

Sooooo, if your interested in doing a drive somewhere next weekend, that would be cool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts