NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
buggin
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been dying to get these tail lights for quite a while now, for the looks and because my stock ones got busted by a crap mechanic and wont properly hold the bulb harness....

I know people were getting them on ebay for a while but they don't seem to be there now that I have the spare cash :(

Did find these though, but I can't decide if I trust the source =\ Never heard of newegg or the manufacturer 'depo'

What do you guys think?

Newegg.com - VOLKSWAGEN NEW BEETLE 1998 99 00 01 02 03 04 05 CLEAR RED TAIL LIGHTS SET NEW!!

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
New Egg is legit. I've bought computer cables & hdmi cables from them. Didn't know they sold other stuff - thanks!

I've bought depo brand headlights for my Mustang and they are very good quality pieces, imo.

·
Registered
62 Posts
NewEgg is indeed legit. I, too, didn't realize they were selling stuff other than computer parts and various electronics. As far as Depo is concerned, I just bought a set of fog lamps for my Beetle manufactured by them and they seem fine. TYC is another aftermarket brand that makes replacement lights, but I didn't see any tail lights made by them when I did a quick Google search. Good luck with your search!

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
depo makes a lot of crash replacement lights for a ton of different makes and models.

I have a depo front corner light in my 2002, looked just like an oem one but much cheaper.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts