NewBeetle.org Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Yup...My last name is Fox
635 Posts
I realize this is all a matter of taste/preference, but personally I never needed the center vents to turn completly "off". As a matter of fact, even before I did the TT vent install, I always left the OEM center vents "open", to get a continuous supply of nice fresh air in the cabin. Having the center vents unable to close, was not an issue as far as I was concerned. Also, for what it's worth, I personally wouldn't do the two outside vents, if you're not going to do the center ones as well. JMHO.

"Hollywood" :cool:
I wanna do this!!! How oh How can I be that cool?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but I just ordered a set of these vents on ebay and I am not really understanding the method of installing the center vents, can someone explain it a little better and more thoroughly to me?

·
Registered
712 Posts
I've not done this but the way I understand it, you basically cut out the old glued in vents. Attach the new ones to pvc pipe and secure that into the hole where the old ones came from. I might be wrong but someone else will chime in. I don't think they are adjustable.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts