VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When on "Satellite", the "tune" and "seek" buttons seem to only find the same five stations, which are fortunately stations I like. But, I'd like to be able to locate the other stations. Is there a simple way to get the tuner to find every station?

The manual was not very clear on the subject.

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I have a subscription

I can tune to several channels, classic vinyl, bridge, but I'd like to occasionally tune the other channels. I probably pushed something to limit the search results.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
I am guessing, you may have somehow entered a Genre type search mode on the radio.

Do you have the Owners Manual that came with the car? There should be a Radio Operators manual portion that may/should cover the Sirius/XM portion of the radio.

This is not specific to your car, however, many of the commands may be similar?? Note the use of the Random button/operation and how the radio is tuned - http://www.siriusretail.com/pdf/manuals/SIR-CL1_user manual.pdf

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jfoj, that helped a bit

Your manual stated the "tune" results are limited by the "category". By playing with the "cat" button, I got some more stations, but not all. I still can't get to 22,23,24,27, others.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts