NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can you get a turbo emblem for your car ? i dont have one on mine.. :( and i got a turbo.. how much do they cost?

·
Im Just Me
135 Posts
I saw them on vw of america web site under the cool stuff link i think?? where i got my wife her vw hat And i dont understand it to?? wife has the 1.8T reflux yellow gls/LE mod and her's does not have one?? Unless you lift the hood and see it on the cover.Any way they were almost 60.00 for a stick on just not worth it for a piece of plastic with 2 side tape

·
Im Just Me
135 Posts
That's nice their tom ,good for you i only stated that I SAW THEM WHERE I DID.Any one that crazy to pay 60.00+ shipping for a cheap plastic stick on must want it bad.Nothing more or less :D

·
Im Just Me
135 Posts
I guess i must ask,Why dont they come with the emblem when new??their has never been one on the wife's car not that i care their was not one on it .Does not make it go faster lol the emblem .

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
I guess i must ask,Why dont they come with the emblem when new??their has never been one on the wife's car not that i care their was not one on it .Does not make it go faster lol the emblem .
They do come from the factory with the turbo emblem. At least mine did. I guess they could fall off or some people don't like emblems and remove them. I personally like the "Clean" Look and don't like emblems that much.

·
Im Just Me
135 Posts
where would it of been??? got this for wife one owner 50,000 mi and no sign of where it would of been just ??? only place you see it is under the hood .ah no big deal just something more to have to clean,lol I also like the clean look:D

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
where would it of been??? got this for wife one owner 50,000 mi and no sign of where it would of been just ??? only place you see it is under the hood .ah no big deal just something more to have to clean,lol I also like the clean look:D
It's usually right below the Rear VW Logo/Emblem on the rear hatch:

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
vw emblem

I need a vw emblem for 6.99 too fellows, where can I find that? anybody? actually two would be even better for that price.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
I need a vw emblem for 6.99 too fellows, where can I find that? anybody? actually two would be even better for that price.

Just click on any of the links above. They have multiple emblems available. From $3.98 on to the expensive one for $6.99 :D Order as many as you like ;)

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
emblem

Just click on any of the links above. They have multiple emblems available. From $3.98 on to the expensive one for $6.99 :D Order as many as you like ;)
Thanks indy tom, you the best man. Have a happy new year. I will check it out.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
:party:Happy New Year to you as well and all my Great Orger Friends!

Let 2012 bring Joy and Peace into our hearts and may we all have a Happy, Healthy, Loving, and Prosperous New Year!:party:

·
I'm not a dude.
1,230 Posts
Mines a 2001 and it didn't come with one.... Maybe it was 2001.5's and up. I paid maybe $5 on eBay for mine.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts