NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
NKAWTG-N
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get the city lights like on the Turbo S My Golf has them and I would like the same set up on my NB TDI

I read somewhere where 99 up thru ?? had the space for the city lights but my 01 does not?

Question: Can you replace 01 lights with Turbo S lights or get the 0lder lights with the space for city lights and modify them

·
CRAZ4VW
520 Posts
From what I understand, the Turbo S lights are actually a slightly different shape and the fit is not 100% with teh regular NB front bumper. However, I doubt that they're THAT different. Why not just try to find the part # for earlier NB lights or better yet, pick up some E-code lights!

·
It's a shot glass!
1,530 Posts
Stinkbug said:
I want to get the city lights like on the Turbo S My Golf has them and I would like the same set up on my NB TDI

I read somewhere where 99 up thru ?? had the space for the city lights but my 01 does not?

Question: Can you replace 01 lights with Turbo S lights or get the 0lder lights with the space for city lights and modify them
You can always get City Light sockets and bulbs. You will have to drill holes to put these in.

You can get them at NOPI

·
266 Posts
The beetles head lights are all the same size from98-04, except the redesigned newer bug.
My 99 doesnt have city lights. But it has a spot to drill a hole if i did want to have then installed.

·
CRAZ4VW
520 Posts
Talk to w00sh!, according to him the Turbo S lights are slightly different than the NB/NBC ones.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts