VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,618 Posts
So, how much would you say; it affects your vent blowing force? I think it looks cool but I would always wonder about it affecting my a/c cooling.. what do you think, now that its installed? I live in a extremely hot desert climate; inquiring minds want to know. :)

·
5/23/10 <3
11,357 Posts
I have a similar setup in my GTI and airflow isn't a problem. At least on my GTI, airflow out of the side vents isn't as good as the center vents so it doesn't block much. Still definitely get air out of them. Car still gets toasty in winter and cool in the hot, humid southern summer :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It really does not affect the air flow/temperature of the vehicle. Most the air comes from the two middle vents I would say. It's really the only SINGLE boost gauge pod I could find for the beetle.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just installed my Vent Boost Gauge Pod from swg motorsport. this did ship form overseas but only took a week to come in. Fits perfectly and still lets air through!!

Link to product: New Beetle Air Vent Gauge Pod (VENT POD ONLY) £43.02 VW Accessories & Styling , Worldwide Mailorder
Nice! I will also install this, where did you pull the vacuum hose to the engine compartment and where did you connect it? Do you have any pictures of the installation? Thanks in advance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts