NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is my Turbo S, these aren't the most recent pics but I figured I would throw something up here for now.

Mods:

FK Suspension
Freedom Design sway bar end links
Miltek 2.5" Catback
B&B 2.5" Downpipe
HKS filter and ITG air pump filter(My temporary ghetto intake:))
Bernt Gauge pod with VDO gauges
Laminex headlight and fog light film in yellow

I will post up newer pics eventually, the yellow fog light film isn't on in these. Winter plans include a turbo and brake upgrade along with some new interior treatment.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I wanted a different look, it reminds me of the Lemans cars. Pictures really don't show how well they look, and when I can get the new ones up it looks much better with the fog lights int he same color.

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
Ooh Ooh Ooooh!.....a Black Turbo S! Right on! :clap:

·
Sloooooooow Down!!!!
899 Posts
very very nice

Noticed the, i believe, foam air filter-how does nb perform with filter? Did you notice any difference over stock air box.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, yeah thats an HKS super flow or something. It comes apart and the filter is replaceable, I bought it because it is small and under the filter is an airhorn to help airflow. To be honest there really isn't much gain with any intake on a 1.8T except for a bigger inlet pipe. There is probably increased flow but nothing major, however it does let you hear the turbo and diverter valve more. I bought it for my turbo upgrade next year where I will make a new intake from filter to turbo.

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
The yellow kinda freaks me out, but I don't berate you for them....... :p

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The suspension is a 60/40 kit, and I didn't measure so I don't know how low exactly it went. Its low enough to scrape the front bumper:banghead: but thats still not low enough;)

I think the yellow makes it look mean, more people get out of my way going down the highway so it must do something:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts