VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys. On Saturday I bought a new 2014 beetle convertible. Yesterday I noticed that the turn signal on the front right doesn't always come on, and the indicator on the inside flashes rapidly, which is I know a warning that the light is out or going out. I do not want my parents to know I'm already having an issue with my new car.. I have searched the inter web far and wide to no avail on how to replace the turn signal bulb.

I am new to this forum and haven't quite figured things out. If there is ny place I can be directed it would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
The car is under a factory warranty; return it to the vw dealership and have them fix it for you, it not your fault.... so, don't let whatever fears about your parents you may have, deter you from getting it fixed by VW. With any new car; there are bound to be issues or "bugs", that need to be worked out. Take advantage of the warranty; while you can, when it goes out... you will have to pay for everything yourself. I wouldn't try to just swap the bulb; it maybe a more involved issue, that the vw dealership, needs to repair and diagnose. Have VW fix it; until the warranty ends, until that time... take advantage of the free repairs. Nothing mechanical is perfect; even new cars, your parents should know that and thats life, get it fixed asap!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts