NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Someone posted that a while ago but I cant remember if it was on here or the old org.
ugh! That thing is so vile! I'm surprised that noone beat the crap out of it when it was in NY :lol:
I would have....well maybe not. Because underneath all that crap still lies the heart of a Beetle :angel:
Where's the one that looks like a catfish? :rolleyes: :p

·
5/23/10 <3
10,918 Posts
My parents saw one of the lobster cars in Orlando when we were at Disney World a few years ago. Wish I had the pic so I could post it but its at home

·
18,312 Posts
Smileybug said:
My parents saw one of the lobster cars in Orlando when we were at Disney World a few years ago. Wish I had the pic so I could post it but its at home
Haha! Thats funny that you bring those lobster beetles up. I lived in Orlando for 4 years when i was goin to school and I was a pretty big partier and I was always being teased at work for being tired and hung over. I worked at Babies R Us and one day we were having a meeting by the window that looks out into the parking lot and I saw one drive by and I said "OMG! A beetle with a lobster on top just drove by!" And noone but me saw it. They were all lookin at me like i had 3 heads and my manager said "Amy. What were YOU doing last night? Did it not wear off?" :lol:

Attachments

·
beep beep!
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CyberGreenBaby said:
Someone posted that a while ago but I cant remember if it was on here or the old org.
ugh! That thing is so vile! I'm surprised that noone beat the crap out of it when it was in NY :lol:
I would have....well maybe not. Because underneath all that crap still lies the heart of a Beetle :angel:
Where's the one that looks like a catfish? :rolleyes: :p
The catfish one is in here too http://www.beetlefun.de/index.php?fr...c,28051.html

And, whoever said "I've got a wee turtle head pokin' out"... EW! bwahahahahaha!

·
2.5L 5 Cyl. killer bunny
575 Posts
Why in the world does everyone get so bent out of shape about people who do things like this to a car?

I mean they got a car, they did something unique, it gets a lot of attention. Where's the issue? I see plenty of people who do stuff to their cars, and I say why, but I don't say....hmm they don't deserve to own a NB.

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
Me too. Now wouldn't the turtle one look stupid if it was a civic? It just kinda "fits" the NB. The NB is a fun car. The mods can be fun too.

·
18,312 Posts
Oyveychris said:
The lobster and Shamu cars are here in Orlando....:D
Ahhh I just noticed where you're from!
I miss Florida!! :( My mom and cousin are there with my neices right now! Bastids!! :mad:

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts