1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Uh... aren't the stock front corners already more than half clear, and still flash amber? ;) You don't need any new bulbs. :D

-Deds

·
Alaska drivers wanted.
93 Posts
For a even more custom touch replace your stock yellow bulbs with the Sylvania Silverstar bulbs. This way the stock orange glow of the bulb is not visible through the turn signal when not operating. Instead it has a soft blue tinge that is barely visible, yet when iluminated it gives off the street legal amber. I changed them in my bug and think they give that extra edge to complete the look. Just about any autoparts store should have them.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the tip! I guess it's safe to assume that the stock tails with clear indicators are sold as a pair too.

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Yeah TVA rocks. I placed a fairly large order with them at one point and even though i caught them while having computer software problems they were very friendly and had my order to me in no time. I always check their site for new stuff. My only gripe with TVA is the website needs some editing. Needs some new and/or correct photos and more options on certain items.

Other that, TVA is great. Is the guy who runs it on the new forums??

·
Above average
510 Posts
Welcome in the club - I mailed TVA for the hood cowl but no response after 4 weeks incl. two reminders....
Won't they sell products...?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts