NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Retro/Techno
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. What is the button to the right of someone's avatar? The mods say "MOD" but everyone else's says something else. What are these for?

2. How do you view the "Comments" on a thread you posted? Someone posted a comment on my GLI "Other Rides" thread but I don't know who it was or how to see it.

Some help here?

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
silverspeedbuggy said:
1. What is the button to the right of someone's avatar? The mods say "MOD" but everyone else's says something else. What are these for?

2. How do you view the "Comments" on a thread you posted? Someone posted a comment on my GLI "Other Rides" thread but I don't know who it was or how to see it.

Some help here?
1. The button is just an indicator of that person's status at NewBeetle.org. Standard registered members have no button at all. Member Sponsors have a button that says "MS." Moderators have one that says "MOD" and Administrators have one that says "ADM". The reason I did this is that I want people easily be able to spot the staff and sponsors, but I also didn't want to force those people to use a user title like "Moderator" or "Member Sponsor." This was, BUGNME can still use her "Maine Mooster" title, but you can also see that she is a Moderator very easily.

2. If you go to the thread, you should see the replies to it listed below your original post.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts