NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
The NC Cat
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two Volkswagen in the best resale value cars. Unfortunately they are not Beetles, but really who cares ? We would never part from our NBs would we ?

From http://www.cnn.com/2006/AUTOS/11/27/kbb_best_resale_value/index.html :

Volkswagen GTI
Pricing: $22,100 - $23,675 before options
Value retained after five years:
48 percent (predicted)
Photos and details

Hatchback flexibility coupled with a responsive turbocharged engine and responsive, grippy handling gives the GTI a unique and appealing combination of versatility and performance. For the 2007 model year, and for the first time in the U.S., the venerable GTI is available with four doors.

Volkswagen Eos
Pricing: $27,990 - $36,850
Value retained after five years:
50 percent (predicted)
Photos and details

The heart of the Eos is actually its roof. As a hardtop convertible with a built-in sunroof, the four-seat Volkswagen Eos combines convertible fun with coupe-like styling and comfort.

·
dunno513
1,236 Posts
I find predicted amounts hard to believe especially when they are on unproven, trendy cars. GTI... who is going to buy a sporty car and drive it like a nun..:rolleyes: Eos is only there cuz it's new roof, but I just read where the Eos is no longer the least expensive model with a retractable hard top. I think mazda now has one. Show me actual values, not what sellers of these cars want you to believe.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts