NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to post an announcement about our upcoming Holiday Cruise on their forums page (after I joined their site as a member) and the listing was removed! Their moderator demanded $1,000.00 to post information about our free cruise! Feel free to let them know how you feel about this. They are supposed to be a site for VW enthusiasts! What a joke! :mad:

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Went back on today and found that they banned me from their site for posting info about our cruise! Anyone one from here feel free to go there and let them know that they suck! :mad:

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Invaded by "bugs" and "beetles" would be fine with me. They deserve it. ;)

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
Did it say anything about that type of post in the agreement you "signed" upon joining? If so, they had the right to remove it. But, banning you because of it? What kind of site is this?

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It stated that you could not advertise "for profit" without approval. The first time they took down the thread they used this excuse. I reposted that it was a free event open to anyone, and they removed it again and demanded that I send them $1,000. I reposted that I wasn't posting the event info for profit. That it was a free event, with the participants meeting in a public parking lot, and cruising to a State Park, and they banned me! (I did call the moderator an A-hole at this point!)

Oh Well Their Loss!

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just lettin everyone know how I was treated. Sorry!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts