1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Oh my gosh! There's that Alaska Green again! :bowdown:

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
Luky for you that their was a vacant castle near by with a big front lawn....:lol:...

Wonderful looking day, and yes, the Alaska Green is brilliant!!

Cheers....TechnoTrix'd...:wave3:

·
Bug me again!
2,758 Posts
:jawdrop:Alaska green?
I'm not sure if I'm asleep or awake at this point, but I'm pretty sure I don't see anything green :eek13: I see blue, I see yellow, I see black, I see... a little green monkey swinging from the light fixtures:eyecrazy: Oh, wait. I must have dozed off :sleeping: Ok, so where's the Alaska green and why are we :bowdown:ing? :confused:

The Unenlightened One

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
LadybugEwa said:
:jawdrop:Alaska green?
I'm not sure if I'm asleep or awake at this point, but I'm pretty sure I don't see anything green :eek13: I see blue, I see yellow, I see black, I see... and why are we :bowdown:ing? :confused:

The Unenlightened One
"i see blue i see yellow i see black"i'd see an optician cos everyone else can see alaska green!!:rolleyes:

·
Bug me again!
2,758 Posts
OK, I see. It's a very dark green that looked like black to my sleep-deprived eyes this morning. Thanks for the optician suggestion. I'm sure that took more effort to think up than saying it's the middle one in the second picture.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LadybugEwa said:
OK, I see. It's a very dark green that looked like black to my sleep-deprived eyes this morning. Thanks for the optician suggestion. I'm sure that took more effort to think up than saying it's the middle one in the second picture.
sorry it was an attempt at humour not an attempt at been cocky,didnt mean for it to be taken the wrong way:)

am i forgiven?:)

·
Bug me again!
2,758 Posts
Lucky7's said:
sorry it was an attempt at humour not an attempt at been cocky,didnt mean for it to be taken the wrong way:)

am i forgiven?:)
We're cool :cool:
You shouldn't :stickpok: people who just quit smoking. Violent bunch :smack: :runnethov Short fuses and all... :detonate:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts