NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fellow BUGGER'S..
I was just wondering as ive now owned my BUG for coming up to my 2nd year.
is there any VW BEETLE MEETS/ Shows etc...

I went to a show last year BUG JAM but was a tad out of place lol.

im currently in and around the LONDON AREA.

·
Super Moderator
14,755 Posts
Are you a Facebook member? We have an Org Collective there, and many Org and non-Org members from everywhere are there.

I am sure tht other UK peeps will be here too. :)

·
I don't care.....
786 Posts
Not many actual beetle meets and tbh the ones that are tend to be poor. There are a few shows (like Stanford Hall) where you get a few gathered together but unless you like cakes and stock bugs then there isn't much to see.

But around London there are plenty of other meets that are worth looking at. Homegrown, WED, BM-Dubz to name a few.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not many actual beetle meets and tbh the ones that are tend to be poor. There are a few shows (like Stanford Hall) where you get a few gathered together buy unless you like cakes and stock bugs then there isn't much to see.

But around London there are plenty of other meets that are worth looking at. Homegrown, WED, BM-Dubz to name a few.
Yes looking forward to that meet..

·
I don't care.....
786 Posts
Yes looking forward to that meet..
WED, third Saturday of the month, Earls Court.

Homegrown and Bm-Dubz are both on the last Friday of the month. HG is in Beaconsfield and BMD is on the A127. Different meets in that Homegrown is a lot bigger but is in a motorway service car park whereas the other is at a nice pub and you can grab something to eat.

All are worth going to at some point tbh.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is why I look forward to a Job Change...

Getting boared working Thursday Friday Saturday Eve's need to get my social life back lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts