VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
99 white beetle
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I needed was a staple gun, my fuzzy fabric, scissors, and of course the flap thing out of my trunk to get it from this Land vehicle Vehicle Car Subwoofer Audio equipment to this Vehicle Car Trunk Auto part Hatchback Subwoofer Trunk Vehicle Car Audio equipment Audio equipment Subwoofer Loudspeaker Trunk Soil the lighting is a little off and it has a red tint to it because the sun is setting, it is black though :) it matches my door panels and shift boot: Vehicle door Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Luxury vehicle Vehicle Car Family car Minivan Hatchback this is definitely a project anyone can do. It's so easy. I was sitting on my couch and remembered I had some left over fabric, so I got to work and it took about 30 mins (could take 10 but I'm a perfectionist lol) and I love it :) and of course there was a mess to go along with it ;) Floor Flooring Table Room Wood

Xoxo -Kaylabug99

·
Registered
15 Posts
Where did you get those interior door handles? Very nice looking mod. To bad my flap thingy is missing along with a few other things. My poor bumblebee has been abused but I'm slowly working on getting him back to the glory he deserves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
99 white beetle
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where did you get those interior door handles? Very nice looking mod. To bad my flap thingy is missing along with a few other things. My poor bumblebee has been abused but I'm slowly working on getting him back to the glory he deserves.

You should go to a junkyard and try to find some of your missing pieces in another beetle. I got the door handles off eBay :) I too have been repairing my abused beetle. I have bought a lot for her.

Xoxo -Kaylabug99

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've gotten a few things from the local junkyard. It's funny because a top their sign out front is a perfectly good new beetle.

Again awesome job with everything you've done.

·
Tazzy
25 Posts
Hi does any have pic to show how this is actually done ...Like how you get the round edges covered ??????

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts