NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attention all Central Florida Beetle Owners.

Lets get an official Tampa GTG for New Beetle enthusiasts!

This Friday 9/16/2011 there will be a Car meet at the University of South Florida at 8:00PM, and every other Friday thereafter.

Facebook Event Site: Log In | Facebook

If you're interested please RSVP in this page.

We will Gather at the following address prior to the meet at 7:30PM Sharp(so we can roll and park together at the meet):

University Mall - In front of MACY's Parking lot.
2200 East Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL 33612-5502

I will update RSVP's for this friday, as well as, continuously as this meet becomes more and more official.

Also, feel free to post any questions or comments. :)

RSVP:
1) YooHoo89 - New Beetle GLS 1.8T
2) My friend Eli - New Beetle GLS 1.8T

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
Bad Timing for us

We are going to be swinging from the trees and playing on the beach at the St. Augustine New Beetle GtG this weekend.

Otherwise we would be there. Nurse Diesel and I aren't afraid of jumping in Der Stuka and doing crazy things (It's kind of a trademark move for us!) Hope your show goes well. With a little more notice we are up for about anything

Chuckie & Wifey

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
We are going to be swinging from the trees and playing on the beach at the St. Augustine New Beetle GtG this weekend.

Otherwise we would be there. Nurse Diesel and I aren't afraid of jumping in Der Stuka and doing crazy things (It's kind of a trademark move for us!) Hope your show goes well. With a little more notice we are up for about anything

Chuckie & Wifey
}}}al in his whiney 1st grade voice{{{
I guess if I had a TDI, I could jump in my car and go anywhere too:lol: J/K buddy:lol:

Even though Cup is a gasser, Val and I try and to the same too, especially here in Florida:D

And as we swing through the trees in St. Augustine, I just hope this stupid NorEaster dosen't jack up things.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts