Blue Hunter
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My next stop on my "shows I haven't been to yet" list
Events

My wife Pam wants to also go to the Mega Caverns
Louisville Mega Cavern
after the show.

We are also thinking of stopping at McAllister's for food.
the address is
980 Breckenridge Lane
Louisville KY 40205

All are in a short distance from the Show.

·
Bug Less
3,754 Posts
May try to come to this. though not sure what my work schedule will be then and it is close to bugfest and i know we will be running amuck getting last min details straightened out :rolleyes: . but we'll see :)

·
USS ANNIEPRISE NCC 1701 A
4,142 Posts
My next stop on my "shows I haven't been to yet" list
Events

My wife Pam wants to also go to the Mega Caverns
Louisville Mega Cavern
after the show.

We are also thinking of stopping at McAllister's for food.
the address is
980 Breckenridge Lane
Louisville KY 40205

All are in a short distance from the Show.
I'm glad Org peeps are coming to my town:)!! The Mega Caverns are awesome, especially during the Christmas holidays, when everying is decorated! It is down town, about 11 miles, which is all interstate. The wife used to work down near the caverns, she just told me they charge buy the car, doesn't matter if it's one or a minivan full, all the same price, but not much! She said it used to be like 10.00 bucks, and that is very close to the "round for a reason bridge". :) There are 2 or 3 McAlisters here, but the one you chose is the closest to Bachman VW. Maybe we could all meet there and have a photo op? Just across the bridge into indiana, there is a little park right on the Ohio river, and the "round for a reason" bridge in the background. That would be a great photo op. I know one guy from the Org is coming. Anyone else planning??? Can't wait to meet you :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts