NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

For Sale: VAG-COM License with KEY-USB Interface

My 2000 New Beetle finally gave up the ghost permanently and I'm looking to sell my VAG-COM diagnostic tool.

In the 15 years that I owned my New Beetle, I've used the VAG-COM tool maybe 4 times. It saved me a lot of time and money diagnosing several problems with my car.

If you have any interest in owning this tool, make me an offer. I don't want anywhere near what I paid for it. I can accept payment via Pay-Pal.

Click the image below for a larger image:

·
Registered
39 Posts
i'm interested in your vag com if i buy it, you'll mail me the cable, how about the software. is there a disc version or do i need to download it via web? is it an authentic ross tech vcds vag com.

I specifically need it to scan my 01m auto trans in a 98 beetle. it will not go forward. it will go reverse, but no forward gears. i scanned with a handheld and got codes, replaced the sensor that was coding and still no go. so everyone says get a live data scanner to see what the trans is doing or not doing.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
5,319 Posts
Software can be downloaded from ross-tech.com/. From the picture it looks to be a legit cable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts