NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to thank the following members that are willing to help out fellow members with their Vag Com....

AR

MotorsportsAuthority
Conway, Arkansas
I'm the sales manager at a performance shop in Conway, Arkansas.
I'm willing to give free scans to any one who needs them.
I can also Tune With LemmiWinks software to tune your Bug.
We utilize an All Wheel Drive dyno and i will cut members a 10% break on the 3 dyno run price.
Also we tune any and every EFI Standalone (including Volkswagen LemmiWinks) for a discounted 200.oo an hour.
We recently pulled an additional 27.9 hoursepower out of my bug VIA lemmiwinks..

Duffy
Jonesboro, Arkasas

CA
Blue Thunder
San Marcos Ca (North San Diego County)
Orange, Riverside and San Diego County welcome
VAGCOM and Laptop

58and03beetles
San Diego, CA
have theUSB Hex-can+Bus

olive
Middletown, CA - north of Napa County and south of Mendocino County...Lake County
I have a Hex-USB+CAN cable and a laptop that I'm willing to use to help others. I'm located in SE Tucson. During the week, I'm willing to meet/help but I keep an early schedule (I'm a school teacher). Folks can PM me here. -- Sherry

CT
The Cheat
i have:
the cable
laptop
buncha nb-related tech stuff on my lappy

located:
southbury ct (06488)

willing to travel:
sure...i can do scans within 50 miles either before/after work (usually, but not always i have mon/weds nights free and saturday off). best bet is to pm me and we'll set something up. if i have the day off, i'll go wherever.

fees:
all services free to mods and sponsors
non-sponsors get free code reading/clearing, but if i have to do coding (ie: adding a phatbox to a non-cd changer equipped car or recoding a control module because different seats were installed), it's $20, and $5 goes to the website to keep it up.

i'm also available for routine maintenance as well (tuneups, MAF replacements, oil changes). again, pm me and we'll set something up. i can also do custom audio installations, as well as install most anything else as long as i have a day or two free.

FL
Deserion
Jacksonville, Fl
HEX-USB+CAN with a laptop.

GA
Porkchop
Cartersville, GA (metro Atlanta area)
Can be reached via PM on here.
I have a hectic schedule with work and school so you'll have to come to me.

oneighturbo
Corey
Decatur, GA (Atlanta)
to contact: IM, PM, email

MA
Palmettoguy
Boston, MA
I have a KII-USB Vag-Com Cable and laptop.
Wont charge to read/reset codes.
Send a PM to get in contact.

MS
noR
Jackson, MS
I've got a KEY-USB cable.

NE
Yurko
Omaha, NE
What I have: VAG-COM, laptop, bentley manual

NC
kcfoxie
Durham, NC

NH
[email protected]
Manchester, NH

NY
HudsonValleyVDub
Dutchess Co. NY
I'm in Dutchess Co. NY and have the Geniscan GS200 VW/Audo code reader and thought I could help those in my area if you could maybe add me to this list. This is not a tuner but it does read/clear DTCs of engine, transmission, ABS system and Airbag systems

OH
Growler/Aaron
Columbus, OH
PM is best or (growlertdi at gmail dot com)

OK
[/B]SixChuter
I have Vag-Com now. I'm not real knowledgeable yet about all the uses for it but I can do the basic scans.

OR
whitedog
Bend, Or
HEX+CAN

PA
Pelican18TQA4
Ivyland, PA (Philadelphia area)
latest Bentley CD (includes '05 NB/NBC) and the latest VAG-COM cable (can be used with MkV vehicles and the B6 Passat)

pdoel
Pittsburgh, PA
vagcom, laptop, Bentley CD

TechnoTrix'd
(S.E. PA, S.W. NJ, N. DE)
Licensed Vag Com, Older Bently Manual on CD, Wireless Laptop
Send me a pm or zap me an e-mail. Weekends are good if I need to travel or if local to Brookhaven, evening might work.

SC
sullyTDI
North Augusta, SC
PM me here.

FuzzyFish
Charleston, SC
Capability: VCDS-Lite + Laptop, eBay cable.

TN
zipster
Southern Middle Tennessee
Vag Com

D2Beetle
Springfield
fully licensed VAG-COM

TX
Bugmonkey
Alpine, TX
Vag-Com, Laptop, '05 Bentley CD

mgwerks
Bandera, TX, NW of San Antonio

marvins_dad
Dallas, TX
Vag-Com, Laptop
Let me know ahead of time and I will bring the setup to any DFW New Beetle Club meeting

NBTurboFreak
Houston, TX to Groves, TX or within 2 hours of Houston.
HEX-USB+CAN cable for ODBII and OBDI adapter
LAPTOP with latest VAG-COM installed
Bently CD for 98-02 New Beetle
Bently Book for 98-02 New Beetle

v-dubed
Rockwall, Texas
Vag

Mexico
Pulgamovil
Juan Carlos
Mexico City
VAG COM with Laptop
Bentley Manuals

Here are a couple guides v-dubed pointed me to...
Lemmiwinks: The guide [Archived]
How I tweaked my AF with Lemmiwinks [Archived]
VAG-COM information - detailed block rundown (VWFIXX)

Another resource that mgwerks pointed us to for Vag-Com Users List via the TDIClub...
http://www20.brinkster.com/beowulf9/tdi/vagcom/
and another....
http://www.steve-hall.com/cgi-bin/VAG-Locator.pl

sullyTDI sent me this site as well....
http://www.vagtoolfinder.com/

If you are on this list and at any time want to be removed/updated - please email me or one of the other moderators of this forum and we will remove or update your information.

·
Super Moderator
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
[email protected] writes...

Not sure if this is in the right forum but here goes. I am a VW owner and own a VAGCOM tool as well. I've used it several times to help out other dubbers and am listed on the Steve Hall list for it but thought it might be a good idea to create a map for those folks who are geographically challenged as well (and by that I mean me).

So here's the map - if you have a vagcom tool and are willing to use it to help out other dubbers or even audi folks - go ahead and put yourself on the map.

Oh and don't forget to include how someone can get in touch with you as well as if you charge for the service etc.

http://www.frappr.com/vagcomlocator

·
Registered
39 Posts
vcds in Michigan?

anyone have a vcds near central michigan. having tranny issues and would love to see live data on my 01m. I'm in Gladwin, 48624
Happy to pay someone to come scan for me, I can't drive the car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts