NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Love the pics. I always like to see what the Euro scene is doing with NBs. Thanks for the link

Bob

·
Registered
14,072 Posts
Everytime; I see a tricked out POLO/GTI; it makes me want o HAVE ONE! It sucks; that VW doesn't bring them over to the USA. I bet they are fun cars and would another great little car to have here.. just think of the great gas milage and another cool little mini golf "pocket rocket" in its GTI form.

Has anyone here; driven a POLO? I would love to hear what your experiences have been... :)

Check out this review for the POLO GTI sold in the UK:

Volkswagen Polo GTI review - CarBuyer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYoTNtTqwFU

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Keep the pics coming. I'm thinking about picking up a new set of 18" wheels next spring and need the inspiration.

Also like the fact that you guys have clear front tunsignal lenses. Can't find those over here that are reasonably priced.

·
I don't care.....
786 Posts
Keep the pics coming. I'm thinking about picking up a new set of 18" wheels next spring and need the inspiration.

Also like the fact that you guys have clear front tunsignal lenses. Can't find those over here that are reasonably priced.
I've said a load of times to so many people on here that if you need anything euro to ask. Shipping to the US is fairly cheap and the prices here for second hand parts is reasonable.

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
I've said a load of times to so many people on here that if you need anything euro to ask. Shipping to the US is fairly cheap and the prices here for second hand parts is reasonable.
Looking for set of stock front bumper clear turn signal lenses. Not sure how I feel about the "ultra clear" ones I've seen here in the states. I like the stock look.

It would be shipping to Omaha, Nebraska. Zip: 68133

Thans, man.

PS - now I'm going to really start looking at your NBs for things I could "use" :cool:

·
I don't care.....
786 Posts
Looking for set of stock front bumper clear turn signal lenses. Not sure how I feel about the "ultra clear" ones I've seen here in the states. I like the stock look.

It would be shipping to Omaha, Nebraska. Zip: 68133

Thans, man.

PS - now I'm going to really start looking at your NBs for things I could "use" :cool:

Cool. If you spot anything on uk eBay then let me know.

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
I found a set here on Amazon.com! Got them ordered and they'll go on after I get it back from the body shop.

I hit a young coyote on our vacation a few weeks ago in Colorado.

Cracked front bumper & passenger fender, lost the platic engine skid plate & fog lights. Dented rocker panels, cracked grill...
They shop was backed up until next weekend, but the car is driveable.

I'm going to keep looking for unique parts on uk ebay site though

Cheers

Bob

·
I don't care.....
786 Posts
The headlight switch is always a good swap for you guys as well. Also we get the full instrument cowling instead of the half one like you guys.
You could order a reverse light as well, put a red led bulb in there and you have a clear fog light.

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
I've got the headlight switch already :D. I'm interested in the full instrument cowling you talk about. Do you have more info or a pic of it?

I have seen the reverse lights available here too (I think).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts