NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
5/23/10 <3
10,918 Posts
I hate Coke but I love Vanilla Coke...so does my boyfriend. This is just plain depressing, especially the fact that they are making it black cherry vanilla...ick!

·
Aphid is FUN!
1,747 Posts
I'm a little disappointed but not really surprised. Coke has introduced many varieties lately, but with a limited number of fountain outlets at most places, it's hard for any flavors other than the biggest sellers to carve out a niche.

I've been drinking more Coke Zero than any others lately.

·
Super Moderator
5,308 Posts
bah come one, I'm one of the few who actually like the stuff. :( Oh well. What I'll really miss is German Coke. I like that a lot better than American Coke :)

·
Premium Member
4,319 Posts
squeebug said:
bah come one, I'm one of the few who actually like the stuff. :( Oh well. What I'll really miss is German Coke. I like that a lot better than American Coke :)

I dunno what it is but you are right. German Coke and Sprite taste much much better than american coke... wait my wife just informed me why.

Sucrose vs fructose corn syrup.. ... interesting.

·
Super Moderator
5,308 Posts
Very interesting. It seems like American Coke is more crisp or something. German Coke is a little more suddle or something I dunno :p

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
I am sad to see Vanilla Coke go, and moped for a sec upon reading. :(

But a sec later, I beamed upon reading Black Cherry Vanilla Coke! Yummmmm! :p

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
I don't like Coke at all. I usually drink diet pepsi and diet coke tastes much sweeter than diet pepsi..almost as if it isnt diet. I hate regular soda but I'll drink it if theres nothing else to drink...and that means water too. I'll drink water before I'll drink reg or diet coke. yech!

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
I don't like Coke at all. I usually drink diet pepsi and diet coke tastes much sweeter than diet pepsi..almost as if it isnt diet. I hate regular soda but I'll drink it if theres nothing else to drink...and that means water too. I'll drink water before I'll drink reg or diet coke. yech!
I don't care if they ditch vanilla coke, but has Cherry Coke gone away?? I can never find it anymore. It's my favoritest drink in the world.

Can they bring back 7-Up Gold?? I liked that one.

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
FineExampl said:
I don't care if they ditch vanilla coke, but has Cherry Coke gone away?? I can never find it anymore. It's my favoritest drink in the world.

Can they bring back 7-Up Gold?? I liked that one.
Didnt 7-up gold taste just like ginger ale? I love ginger ale! Yum!

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
Didnt 7-up gold taste just like ginger ale? I love ginger ale! Yum!
It was a spice flavored soda.

I just remember liking the commercial where the hot chicks and their young bucks would hold their finger over the bottle top and shake it and do that fountainy thing like with the champagne and spray each other. So what does young Johnny do with his first bottle of 7-Up Gold?? Yup. All over. :D

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
FineExampl said:
has Cherry Coke gone away?? I can never find it anymore. It's my favoritest drink in the world.
I get it regularly here. :confused: It's even in the vending machine at work! :bigthumb:

Who here was fascinated by the "Holiday Spice" (was it Pepsi?) last year? That was good! :D

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
dnyed said:
I get it regularly here. :confused: It's even in the vending machine at work! :bigthumb:

Who here was fascinated by the "Holiday Spice" (was it Pepsi?) last year? That was good! :D
OMG I BOUGHT LIKE 100 BOTTLES!!!

ARE THEY HAVING IT AGAIN THIS YEAR?????!

GOD i hope so!! :D :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts