NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Managed to replace smoking with vaping this week and I can feel the difference already.I'm totally new to this vaping lark and have had tons of suggestions fore juice flavors etc. I've got myself a fairly decent set up with a Kanger sub tank mini and a 45W battery thing.
Any other PnBers into their vaping, any suggestions on good juice?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had almost completely stopped until my last ecig completely broke. Got my new one through the week only to get home and realize the charger wasn't in the box and I have no idea where my old charger was. I like apple, bubblegum and cherry flavoured oil the most

·
Registered
2 Posts
You have made a very good thing. Vaping is not that damaging for your lungs and respiratory system as smoking is. By the way, I have quit nicotine just with the help of vaping. I vape now not that often, but I still like it. I have addiction not only to the nicotine but for the process of smoking too. That is not very harmful, but it is the addiction as well. By the way, I vape now CBD vape juice, it is healthy actually. It helps me to sleep better. I buy it here https://knockoutcbd.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
I havent had a stinky in almost 5 yrs now I smoked for 30. Thanks to vaping I was cig free in 3 days. only vape 3mg nic. I started with one hit wonder muffin man which was an apple pie. Now it pretty much strawberry mianything and donuts mix anything. good luck with it and keep positive and you wont look back

1 - 4 of 4 Posts