NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the birth of my son, I am sad to say we have to sell the Beetle. :(

Just not able to keep an extra car around and with my back problems, can't get the little guy in and out of the back of the car.

I have listed the car on ebay local ads and on craigslist for Sacramento (we are in Chico, CA). Would prefer to sell locally (less hassle), but willing to ship for the right offer.

I am selling a 2000 GLS New Beetle Limited Edition Vapor Blue color. I am the original owner. It has black leather interior, sunroof, carbon fiber interior trim, etc. Price $4100. Details and photos on one of these two links:

Volkswagen : Beetle - New:eBay Motors (item 160366637022 end time Oct-08-09 16:01:56 PDT)

2000 VW New Beetle GLS - Vapor Blue Volkswagen

Contact info: Monica at [email protected] or 916-747-2232

·
Super Moderator
14,718 Posts
I hope your New Beetle goes to another loving new home. Best of luck, and congrats on your new family member!

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
4,916 Posts
Vapors were initially internet purchase only. I was also under the impression they all were turbo cars. It appears I'm mistaken. G/L with the sale. I was very interested until I read 2.slow.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Water pump has been replaced. Checking to see when. Just found receipt for timing belt - was done at 79,376. Current actual mileage of car is 123,567. Let me know if you'd like me to email any more photos.

·
Super Moderator
14,718 Posts
Ou! Ou! OU! Mine! Mine! Mine! :D

Pics Please!!!!

How Many Miles? 125,000 rounded up
I knew you'd freak out when you saw this, but.....it's not yellow! :lol:

·
No NB Yellow Trifecta :(
5,634 Posts
I knew you'd freak out when you saw this, but.....it's not yellow! :lol:
We need a Drool emoticon, I could have used it...

anyway it is an Internet NB and so is the wife's! The Reflex and Vapor came out at the same time. I'd have a matched set! :cool: :D

The only thing that surprised me is that it's a 2.0 and I prefer the 2.0.

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
while the kid is rear facing you can put them in through the hatch :D tore my back up trying to snake around the seat and it was so much easier popping the hatch and just setting him in place

sorry you have to sell..soon as the kid is older you are going to be kicking yourself that you got rid of it..i am:(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts