VW Beetle Forum banner

Various items for sale

4K views 39 replies 15 participants last post by  r0nd3L 
#1 ·
Hello all - I haven't been here for a loooong time!
I used to be Goateedude on the old website.
Anywho, I have a few items I'd like to sell - a Charactere spoiler, Turbo S Vase, Turbo S floormats, autodim rearview mirror, leather donut headrests, and maybe some more goodies. Email me at volksbear@yahoo.com with offers, and maybe we can work out some great deals. After all, I just want to get rid of this stuff - guess you could call it winter cleaning!

#2 ·
volksbear said:
Hello all - I haven't been here for a loooong time!
I used to be Goateedude on the old website.
Anywho, I have a few items I'd like to sell - a Charactere spoiler, Turbo S Vase, Turbo S floormats, autodim rearview mirror, leather donut headrests, and maybe some more goodies. Email me at volksbear@yahoo.com with offers, and maybe we can work out some great deals. After all, I just want to get rid of this stuff - guess you could call it winter cleaning!
Some pictures would be nice:)

#8 ·
Okay everyone - just to keep you informed, the items that I am selling are on my car which I am about to voluntarily surrender to the finance company as part of my bankruptcy that I filed recently. I am a time in my life where my beloved Beetle is more of a luxury than a necessity, hence the sale I am having. All I am asking for is fair pricing, as these items are in great condition, and they're not cheap parts. Sorry for not posting pics - I don't have a camera, and don't have the funds for a new one. I might go out and buy one of those disposable ones, and take pics that way. Most of the items' pics can be found right here on the org by searching for them. Thanks!

#10 ·
And here is a pic of the Charactere spoiler (from Landspeed's website). The wing lists for $529.00 - Mine is painted silver arrow, and has a few scratches, but if you're repainting it, then that won't matter. It attaches using two brackets that clamp onto the hatch, and I used silicone sealant to seal the gap at the top of the spoiler and the rear window. Best offer over $250.00 (plus shipping) gets it.

Attachments

#11 ·
volksbear said:
And here is a pic of the Charactere spoiler (from Landspeed's website). The wing lists for $529.00 - Mine is painted silver arrow, and has a few scratches, but if you're repainting it, then that won't matter. It attaches using two brackets that clamp onto the hatch, and I used silicone sealant to seal the gap at the top of the spoiler and the rear window. Best offer over $250.00 (plus shipping) gets it.
Is there any drilling required? Because you said it clamps, so I assume no. How about the long tailight, does it screw in there also and is the new tailight functional?

Thanks,
Matas

#14 ·
This spoiler does not require any drilling whatsoever and that's the beauty of it (especially for people who lease their vehicles) It also blends in with the beltline of the Beetle, so it looks like it's a part of the car, not some added on, stuck on spoiler. It's made in Belgium, and the third brake light is functional - It needs to be tapped into the wiring harness of your stock third brake light, which has to be removed to install this wing. Hope this helps - $250.00 for this spoiler is an awesome price, and the best offer gets it.

#16 · (Edited)
Okay everyone - To end and/or prevent any confusion, I figured that posting what I think is a fair price would make the selling process easier. The following prices are not etched in stone, so feel free to contact me with your offers. Make sure to check back here to see what has been sold and what is still avaiable. Thanks.

• Antidazzle Mirror Pearl Gray was$200.00 Now $150.00SOLD
  • Turbo S vase $20.00SOLD
  • Turbo S Mats $50.00SOLD
    [*]Rear Fog Assembly $20.00SOLD
    [*]BRAND NEW TDI Manual Instrument Cluster $75.00
    [*]Used 2.0 Manual Instrument Cluster $25.00
    [*]Phatnoise MP3 Player $75.00SOLD
    [*]Original Owners Manual in Black Binder $20.00

All of the above suggested prices do not include shipping, and I will only charge the ACTUAL shipping rate. My preferred method of payment is Paypal(volksbear@yahoo.com). Please contact me thru email if you have any questions.:)

#19 ·
Fowvay said:
Ouch....$200 for the mirror. Too rich for my Santa Claus. Good luck with the sale and sorry to hear about your misfortune. :(
Hey Tom - Like I mentioned in the prior post, the prices are suggested, and not etched in stone. Whatever doesn't sell will go on Ebay, so I figure you guys n gals first crack at these nice accessories. Email me an offer and we can go from there.
And I appreciate your sympathy - thanks man! It's gonna be rough not having my Bug, but this chapter had to end sooner or later. I'm already saving up for my next VW - a '99 or '00 Passat GLX - V6, 4Motion, Climatronic, Tiptronic - loaded, and real affordable with decent miles on it. That'll be my next Bugmania!:)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.