NewBeetle.org Forums banner

381 - 400 of 488 Posts

·
Beware-Blonde with Beetle
677 Posts
Those covers fit your seats like gloves! Truly they are beautiful! Are they leather?

·
Dreamin' of a Bug !
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #383
Those covers fit your seats like gloves! Truly they are beautiful! Are they leather?
No they are PVC vinyl. The leather was a lot more $, and it would only be the insert that's leather. They normally put PVC on the outer part so it can stretch over.

They fit super snug. They were difficult to get on and are still super stiff. I usually tighten them every night a little more. They just need to be worked in.

Monday evening I'll install the rear seats. :)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Dreamin' of a Bug !
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #386
Your seat covers are perfect Ashley! :cool: I love them! :bigthumb: They would look great in Gayle! Do they make them for the nB? :D
They most likely do as they are custom made. I ordered them from Garm at Micro Image. Feel free to shoot him an email and he can find out for you. He ordered them from Clazzio for me. You pick the colour, material, design, thread, etc. it's all up to you :) the only downside is it took over 3 months to arrive. However well worth the wait. I love driving to work now haha ;)

·
Dreamin' of a Bug !
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #389
It can't be too cold there still to really need those warmers! :lol: I love the look of those. They really kick up Kit's interior ten notches!!! :cool: :goodjob:
:jawdrop: Those seat covers are madness!!! I love em Ash:bigthumb:

And I agree Joel. Those would look hot in Gayle too:cool:
Thanks guys :)

I love em too. :D It completely changes her look. I might have to tackle that headliner one day. I really dislike the fact that Nissan put such a light colour up top.

And Joel it isn't too cold here anymore lol, but a couple of nights after leaving work the heaters would have been nice. They are getting wired in by my brother in August when I go visit him. :)

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Totally gives her a new look! A kick :moon: look! :cool: :bigthumb:

It might get cold there soon Ash! Here today is only supposed to be a high of 45 F (7 C) and raining and windy! I could use some warmers! ;) Lows close to freezing tonight! :eek:

Its nice to see that your brother helps you out with your mods! Gotta love the family! :D

·
Dreamin' of a Bug !
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #391
Totally gives her a new look! A kick :moon: look! :cool: :bigthumb:

It might get cold there soon Ash! Here today is only supposed to be a high of 45 F (7 C) and raining and windy! I could use some warmers! ;) Lows close to freezing tonight! :eek:

Its nice to see that your brother helps you out with your mods! Gotta love the family! :D
Haha yes he does all the electrical installs on Kit. He recently installed the red neons and changed her CAI filter for me too. I'm good with tearing the car apart haha !

Yesterday it was over 20 degrees. Absolutely gorgeous. It is supposed to cool down this weekend with rain :(

·
Beware-Blonde with Beetle
677 Posts
WOW!!! Kit looks amazing!! That first serpia (?) pic is amazing-she's like a mirror!!!!!!!!

I need to clay bar Jolene! Don't you love cleaning Kit? I could detail Jolene every day!! :)

·
Dreamin' of a Bug !
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #396
WOW!!! Kit looks amazing!! That first serpia (?) pic is amazing-she's like a mirror!!!!!!!!

I need to clay bar Jolene! Don't you love cleaning Kit? I could detail Jolene every day!! :)

Thank you :) She looks almost as good as she did brand new.

I usually only do this big of detailing twice a year but last year never had time too. I have a few families cars lined up for me to detail :)

381 - 400 of 488 Posts