NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have a baby on the way and need a more practical car to drive around in. I have had this car for almost seven years and all maintenance was done anally on schedule. Oil changed every 1500-2000 miles with redline or royal purple full synthetic and either a k&n or oem oil filter. Timing belt was done at around 66k w new style metal impeller water pump. Here's the mod list:

Engine:
K04 turbo tuned to 26psi apr software, 4bar fpr, tt225 intake manifold, custom fmic and piping, agn valve cover, shaved bay/wires ran thru frame rails, tt tuning 3" dp, tt tuning 2.5" cat back w borla option. New 02j 5 speed trans built w vr6 gear stacks, peloquin 2 way LSD, spec clutch 228mm, spec lightened flywheel 228mm single mass, raxles racing axles. Deleted: sai pump, n249, coolant and washer bottle, apr silicone tip...And some more I'm probably forgetting

Exterior:
turbo s front end, painted headlights, deleted amber in tails, 8k hid's konig 18" wheels w bfg g force t/a kdw 225/40/18's (fairly new)

Interior:
Autopower roll cage, sparco Torino seats, full Audi tt dash swap, gutted from seats back, black headliner and mirror, aluminum skinned door panels, momo corse steering wheel w quick detach hub.

Suspension:
Uvair front and rear air ride w 1/4" lines, 5 gallon air tank, two paddle valves, 110-150 pressure switch, gage and switches mounted in tt center console. Brembo drilled and slotted brakes

Lots more I'm forgetting, car has 92xxx miles but 90% of the car has less than 5k miles on it. Any questions just ask! 10,000 obo. 412-874-9382 text or pm on here

·
Yeah its yellow. So what?
107 Posts
A kid is no reason to get rid of your car... Just need some backseats again... I have a three year old and an eight month old that are in my backseat all the time. (I have Sunday's puke to prove it :( )

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A kid is nOt forcing me to sell the car. If u re read the post my wife has a 2010 beetle that will b the family car, and I have a crew cab truck that I daily drive.. I just want a toy I can take the wife and kid in on long trips and not have to listen to a million decibels of turbo spool in lol. Already picked up a 68 bay window bus that I'm restoring and also w a one car garage I need the space

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also interested in trade/partial trade for any and all air cooled vdubs bug/bus/ghia/type 3 squareback/fastback whatever lmk what u got

·
Senior Member Sponsor
1,345 Posts
The beast is looking hot. I would trade my '00 and '02 head's up!

I'm sure some one will snatch this thing up.

Hummm? I've seen those rims somewhere else.;)

Good luck!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha thanks Johnny. Yeah I've got something better in store for the wifes bug. TT 6 spokes...I hope it sells to someone who will appreciate it ( or at least someone who wants to beat corvettes and hang w porsches and vipers all day) lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts