NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Awesome
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, love the new layout. I was wondering if there was any way to add a New Beetle video thread? I think its a good idea, but was wanting to hear what ya'll thought. thnanks!!!

·
Super Awesome
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, like make its own topic, like hoo ha, but it would be for video instead.

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Guys...

I don't really think we can host videos here on the site. The main problem is piracy and copyright infringement. The only videos we could legally host here are videos that you made yourself. Any other videos would be copyright infringement. While I could allow video attachments, there'd be no good way for me to police the attached videos. There's really no way I could stop someone from posting a full-length feature film here, I'm afraid.

Now, I'm not sure what type of videos you are referring to exactly, but if you wish to link to externally-hosted videos, you're more than welcome to do so. I don't think this probably warrants it's won forum -- just link in the appropriate area. If it's just a random funny video or something, then it probably goes in Hoo-Ha. If it's a video how-to you've made on installed a new turbo, then put it in the tech discussion area. If it's a video of you rolling in your Bug, then maybe it goes in New beetle Experience. If it's a video of you on the racetrack, then Motorsports...etc.

Does this answer the question?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts